Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post Empty
PostSubject: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 13:41

Hello,

Unfortunately I have not had a chance to play with any of you yet and wanted to know who exactly is in my timezone/playing times... please post your PSN so I can add you and hopefully get a few games in with you...I normally play between 7-12 pm on weekdays and randomly on weekends I am an EST.

Thanks and hope to have some games with you all!

PSN: scizz03
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 13:55

scizz, check out the Gaming & Events calendar, and also the Master Members List to see
all that are in your timezone and platform. Be sure to add those members to your PS3 friends list.
See you tonight.. sent you an email. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 14:26

I'll look for you too. I am usually a little bit online around 5PM Eastern.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 14:35

scizz wrote:
Hello,

Unfortunately I have not had a chance to play with any of you yet and wanted to know who exactly is in my timezone/playing times... please post your PSN so I can add you and hopefully get a few games in with you...I normally play between 7-12 pm on weekdays and randomly on weekends I am an EST.

Thanks and hope to have some games with you all!

PSN: scizz03

Hey Scizz03,

Sorry I didn't get the opportunity to do some gaming with you last night. I am also in the EST time zone and usually play from 10pm ish to whenever really. If I'm still up at 2am...then I should be getting to bed...lol

Oh...and I just realized that you are from Toronto! Cool! I am in Burlington.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyWed 06 Jul 2011, 20:00

I am usually on after 11pm cst. I play for 3 4 hours every night. Hope to see you out there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 04:28

For those on last night, sorry but lost power from a nasty storm around 7 pm and didnt get it back till around 2 a.m.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 06:34

Too bad you weren't there. I got a decent session in with some of the members. It was fun, but I do realize that there's a bunch to learn! I was also wondering if people could actually hear me? Got no reaction to my q's, plus no reaction when I wanted to share packages. Could be that the mic was down? Although those bracjets did move next to my name.

Anyways, will see you some other day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 07:12

we will see tonight if your headset is working.. what do you have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:17

I'm using a bluetooth thingy. Never had the requirement for something else. Have used it before, and should be decent enough to do the job. If not, then pls let me know!

That said, I am unsure if I can be online tonight as there are some things I'll have to do. I'll try!
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:30

sometimes bluetooths unsync from the PS3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:40

@ Zuiperd

Hi there.

Had a few good games with you last night and just watched the vid made by LadyHazard of you diving through a window and getting stuck lol. I thought I was the only one who did that and at the same window lol.

About your mic. It was activating as if you were talking but couldn't hear you. Was wondering have you got your mic turned down in PS3 setup?

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 11:02

I'll see what level my mic is set when I'm home. It should be almost all the way up. Thanks for the advise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post   When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post Empty

Back to top Go down

When is everyone usually on US&CANADA...please post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: