Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

First Montage Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Montage Video Empty
PostSubject: First Montage Video   First Montage Video EmptySun 05 Feb 2012, 20:12

*Moved to videos section*

brawnkoh

Last edited by brawnkoh on Mon 06 Feb 2012, 11:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Montage Video   First Montage Video EmptySun 05 Feb 2012, 20:57

nice start nick!

I've done a bit of recording over the last few days as well.

I hope to get time to edit next weekend......school is crazy this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Montage Video   First Montage Video EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 08:38

Nice vid!!

Rick & Nick...what are your setups? How do you have it all wired. I am interested in recording but don't want to lose my HDMI output for the PS3.

My setup right now:
HDMI from ps3 to stereo to tv. The other output on back of ps3 goes to my headphones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Montage Video   First Montage Video EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 08:44

thumper wrote:
Nice vid!!

Rick & Nick...what are your setups? How do you have it all wired. I am interested in recording but don't want to lose my HDMI output for the PS3.

My setup right now:
HDMI from ps3 to stereo to tv. The other output on back of ps3 goes to my headphones.

You can record HDMI if you get the $200 setup. Basically just a DVR. But, I'm running the cheap one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Montage Video   First Montage Video EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 09:29

brawnkoh wrote:
thumper wrote:
Nice vid!!

My setup right now:

You can record HDMI if you get the $200 setup. Basically just a DVR. But, I'm running the cheap one.

I don't really care about recording in hi-def. I just don't want to lose my hi-def. My ps3 is also my blu-ray player.

How is yours set up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Montage Video   First Montage Video EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 09:39

Yeah I'm setup VIA hdmi to capture in Hd. I had to tone down my system because capture cards can only record 720p. I have hdmi out of the ps3 running into a powered hdmi splitter. From the splitter it goes into my stereo receiver, then to the tv and the other one into hdmi capture card. Bf3 is f'd up. It only records Hd video I can't get audio. At first I thought it was my setup but it records my other games just fine. I'm going to experiment with it more whenever I find free time .

Last edited by rarjr on Mon 06 Feb 2012, 11:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Montage Video   First Montage Video EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 09:41

I'm running garbage RCA's. I run a RCA splitter off the back of the TV. one goes to PS3 and one goes to capture card. The PS3 TV is old. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Montage Video   First Montage Video Empty

Back to top Go down

First Montage Video
Page 1 of 1