Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Profile
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

 

 Mr & Mrs Match

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 10:31

Iron_Shady wrote:
I'm kind of hoping that she enjoys playing. We could use more women in 4GC
Hoping - meaning if she sees how much fun it is she'll let you game more. Nice plan my friend. Twisted Evil

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Location : Blaine, MN
Join date : 2011-06-18
Posts : 7882

Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 12:16

inover wrote:
Iron_Shady wrote:
I'm kind of hoping that she enjoys playing. We could use more women in 4GC
Hoping - meaning if she sees how much fun it is she'll let you game more. Nice plan my friend. Twisted Evil

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil

I'll call that 'Plan A'...lol.


Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Shady_10
Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 13:28

Maybe I will work with mine this evening. Let's shoot for Sunday evening
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Location : Blaine, MN
Join date : 2011-06-18
Posts : 7882

Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 13:30

jlcrew446 wrote:
Maybe I will work with mine this evening. Let's shoot for Sunday evening

Sounds good!! I'm starting the training tonight...lol.


Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Shady_10
Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 14:18

So gb rules for Mr's, no rules for Mrs's.

Training on noob tubes tomorrow then
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Location : Blaine, MN
Join date : 2011-06-18
Posts : 7882

Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 14:21

Bennnym wrote:
So gb rules for Mr's, no rules for Mrs's.

Training on noob tubes tomorrow then

LOL...feel free. I can't seem to get them to work for me. They just aren't as powerful as they used to be. You almost need a direct hit beneath their feet in order to kill them.


Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Shady_10
Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 15:01

V tr but still more affective than her aiming an AR, lol
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Location : Blaine, MN
Join date : 2011-06-18
Posts : 7882

Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 15:37

Bennnym wrote:
V tr but still more affective than her aiming an AR, lol

Also true...lol. You can bet my wife is going to be running 2 attachments with noob tube being one of them.


Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Shady_10
Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 02:32

I'm a little worried,

This is the prenade training we did last night!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 06:15

lol!

That's funny!

My Mrs has never shot a n00b tuber and I don't think she will either. She's all into the hybrid sight.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Location : Blaine, MN
Join date : 2011-06-18
Posts : 7882

Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 07:21

I ran a little training session with my wife last night as well. I did't even mention the noob tube...lol. She had a hard enough time running, aiming, jumping...it was quite comical. I have to give her an 'A' for effort! On top of this, JZ, hotwtr, Warparty and Hollywood joined in the the fun and helped as moving targets for her to shoot at.

It was fun!! I think she enjoyed herself. I think she suffered from a mild case of motion sickness afterwards though No Thank to those who helped out!

Cheers!


Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Shady_10
Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 12:24

Let me know how it goes, Shady. I would love to get a few more games like this in.
Will you be there tomorrow morning at the BennnyM vs Zuiperd match? It's right before our meeting
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Location : Blaine, MN
Join date : 2011-06-18
Posts : 7882

Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 15:41

Zuiperd wrote:
Let me know how it goes, Shady. I would love to get a few more games like this in.
Will you be there tomorrow morning at the BennnyM vs Zuiperd match? It's right before our meeting

I'll do my best to show up to watch. Tomorrow is a busy day for me. It is my son's b'day party and we have that meeting, that I am still trying to prepare for. I can't make any promises other than I'll make the effort to be there!

Cheers!


Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Shady_10
Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 18:07

Iron_Shady wrote:
I ran a little training session with my wife last night as well. I did't even mention the noob tube...lol. She had a hard enough time running, aiming, jumping...it was quite comical. I have to give her an 'A' for effort! On top of this, JZ, hotwtr, Warparty and Hollywood joined in the the fun and helped as moving targets for her to shoot at.

It was fun!! I think she enjoyed herself. I think she suffered from a mild case of motion sickness afterwards though No Thank to those who helped out!

Cheers!

motion sickness....that happens to me sometimes....too much to focus on at one time! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 19:58

definetly a great idea..especially to get the wifes, or daughters, fiances, whatever involved..count me and my wife in for sure!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Feb 2012, 02:55

Iron_Shady wrote:
Zuiperd wrote:
Let me know how it goes, Shady. I would love to get a few more games like this in.
Will you be there tomorrow morning at the BennnyM vs Zuiperd match? It's right before our meeting

I'll do my best to show up to watch. Tomorrow is a busy day for me. It is my son's b'day party and we have that meeting, that I am still trying to prepare for. I can't make any promises other than I'll make the effort to be there!

Cheers!

You may be disapointed
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Location : Blaine, MN
Join date : 2011-06-18
Posts : 7882

Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Feb 2012, 06:56

Oh trust me...I will be if I miss this! What time is the match again? I heard it was just before the management meeting. If it is directly in front of the meeting, I'll be there for sure!


Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Shady_10
Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Feb 2012, 07:17

I'm sad to say, she has stomach flu or something and we won't be able to make it today.

I'm on soup making duty, and trying to get a chemist who's open.

Sorry to cancel!
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Location : Blaine, MN
Join date : 2011-06-18
Posts : 7882

Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Feb 2012, 07:38

That's ok. Thanks for letting me know. I hope you wife starts to feel better as well. The stomach flu...yuck!!

I wonder if we can get a few couple together and have 2 or 3 games back to back and have a fun couple of hours doing this. I'm not sure of my plans yet for next Saturday/Sunday but would you all be up for something like that?


Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Shady_10
Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Feb 2012, 08:51

Iron_Shady wrote:
That's ok. Thanks for letting me know. I hope you wife starts to feel better as well. The stomach flu...yuck!!

I wonder if we can get a few couple together and have 2 or 3 games back to back and have a fun couple of hours doing this. I'm not sure of my plans yet for next Saturday/Sunday but would you all be up for something like that?

Just sorted out Vom #3, lots of fun this afternoon,

But yeah, afternoon of gaming split screen sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr & Mrs Match   Mr & Mrs Match - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Mr & Mrs Match
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Komodo 8CPU v Stockfish 8CPU Match II
» Komodo 8CPU v Houdini 8CPU Match (2 hours + 30 secs)
» Israeli chess program check-mates the masters
» Match Fritz13 - Critter 1.2 (50 games)
» Three Fortran Programs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: