Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Why I can't play CoD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why I can't play CoD Empty
PostSubject: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 11:19

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 11:39

yeap cod is the same game with new paint , only so many ways a match can end, bf series has always been much better. This is coming from an old cod lover too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:04

Now I want to C4 a chopper and a jet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:13

Me likey!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:24

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to move over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:38

trust me man, coming from a old cod vet, you'll love it, cod got stagnent after black ops for me, tried bad company two loved it, been battlefield since. We have some more vids around the battlefield section check em out. If you want just a taste rent it if ya love it buy it. Besides join the darkside, we have b**bs and beer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:48

Bennnym wrote:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to move over.

If you can get past the beginning struggle it is by far the greatest series ever made. The problem seems to be to me that a lot of people get too frustrated when they first start to play it. You get killed a lot, you get beat up on, you don't know whats going on.
As you learn the maps, where people may hide, and the mechanics of it all it is beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:50

[quote="brawnkoh"]
Bennnym wrote:
The problem seems to be to me that a lot of people get too frustrated when they first start to play it.
I am SO there. I'm still eager to learn, but with a k/d of 0.2 there not a whole lotta fun involved. I still need that introduction "take me under your wing" session with you guys, but for some reason that never seems to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:53

Zuiperd wrote:
I still need that introduction "take me under your wing" session with you guys, but for some reason that never seems to happen.

Put down the COD for a night or 5 and get on BF. I see you online many times in the evenings but NOOOOO! You want to play MW or play kissy kissy sucky sucky face with the wife while watching Netfux Netflix!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 12:57

thumper wrote:
You want to play MW

Usually it's either playing that splitscreen, or no gaming. Don't you even act you have a say-so at home!
But I do agree that I just need to push through it. I love the way the game approaches game-play, I just need to get better at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 13:00

This guy just waxes em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 13:05

[quote="Zuiperd"]
brawnkoh wrote:
Bennnym wrote:
The problem seems to be to me that a lot of people get too frustrated when they first start to play it.
I am SO there. I'm still eager to learn, but with a k/d of 0.2 there not a whole lotta fun involved. I still need that introduction "take me under your wing" session with you guys, but for some reason that never seems to happen.

That is where I started too...You just have to hang on through the rough patches. I'm trying to learn how to fly jets now. It is sooooooo frustrating. However, I know once I get it down it will be well worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 13:55

i love tha explosions, but i am already addicted to call of duty a little too much. if it is more fun, im happy for ya, but i really need to go outside more Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 15:21

Love both of those vids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 15:42

[quote="brawnkoh"]This guy just waxes em"

That is like some Michael Bay film type jazz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 17:38

[quote="Zuiperd"]
brawnkoh wrote:
Bennnym wrote:

i feel you on that man. i hadn't ever played any kind of bf and just got a ps3 this thanksgiving. i was terrible at first, like a .6 kd up until level 20. then i would play a round with some clan members and go 14-3. my k/d now is 1.2. just add us all on your account and someone is bound to be playing at some hour (heck im getting online right now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I can't play CoD   Why I can't play CoD Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I can't play CoD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: