Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Which is you preferred game mode?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Which is you preferred game mode? Empty
PostSubject: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 05:54

It has been a month since 4GC was born and as our numbers are increasing we are getting to the stage where we can form our teams. But first we need to know what your gameplay preference is.

Could you please take the poll and then post a comment so we know which way you have voted and why so we can start building our teams.

If you have chosen the objective modes please state which games you prefer from this list:

CORE

Team Deatchmatch

Mercinary

Free for All

Domination

Ground War

Demolition

Sabotage

Headquarters

Capture the Flag

Search and Destroy

Team Tactical

BAREBONES

Pure – Team Deatchmatch on every map. No Perks, Killstreaks, Attachments, Equipment or Contracts.

Classic – Team Deatchmatch with Killstreaks at 3, 5 and 7.

Team Tactical – Objective based modes with no Perks, Killstreaks, Attachments, Equipment or Contracts.

HARDCORE

Team Deathmatch

Search and Destroy

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 06:37

I really like CTF, however I am starting to like TDM more and more. I just need to practice more. :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 07:17

Good Co.

Core Tdm, Ffa, demolition, domination
Hc tdm, Ffa

Hang tough, Baldy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 08:02

I'm a Core TDM man. Nothing beats the feeling of just killing.

But am happy to play other game modes.

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 11:08

Prefered games are HC SnD, DEM & DOM, but to be honest i dont mind too much what i play. Variety is the spice of life...... I think its healthy to mix it up from time to time.
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 11:10

I play tdm and domination mostly. I play the other ones sometimes also except im not a big fan of ctf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 11:31

i prefer mostly any objective types core demo domination hq team tact ctf and with strong team competative play list which me and svg went into the other day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 11:37

I enjoy playing all game modes but my favorite is domination. I enjoy this game mode when in a full party because the spawns never flip unless you cross the invisible line. I am very interested in getting a team together to play in the competition bare bones playlist. This is a 4vs4 and MLG variant rules apply. If anyone is into this game mode send me a P.M. and hopefully we can get some gaming in soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 11:48

you already got me down for it was good game the other day enjoyed it quite a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 13:51

My preference is TDM although I don't mind playing the occasional objective games. I have enjoyed playing domination with the clan and I quite like HC TDM.

I'll be compiling a list over the next couple of days of who likes what so we can draw up a team or two.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 15:26

Lady...to help with compiling your data the following members had expressed an interest in some more serious gaming: putting in the effort to practise and play competitively:

Banshee1971, Iron_Shady, ImJuSt2CoLd (up for leading team with communications), Boonchan, Knightcold, SAS_Ghost_187, x_Bald_Eagle_x, TheLegendZebra (some issues with availability). A good mix of EU/US-Canada. VIPERMAN1 has offered to help in a number of ways with this.

And from previous posts:
Sharkyuk13 is up for helping organise objective games, and Baldy has been up for organising TDM before. smashy66, VIPERMAN1 and ImJuSt2CoLd have expressed an interest in organised objectives games.

For me: i'd make up the numbers on anything but favoriates: Domination, Demolition, Headquarters and I'd be keen to master S&D. Prefer Hardcore TDM to CORE.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 17:13

sharkyuk13 wrote:
you already got me down for it was good game the other day enjoyed it quite a bit
Yeah Sharky we have been getting in some great games together. Sorry if those I play at times get too loud but then again we all have our outbursts. We sure were kicking some arse Very Happy today. Look forward to next gaming session.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 17:23

I'm def an objective game type person! I love playing domination and would love to join a sub team dedicated to that game type! That said, i'm not a fussy bugger, and I'm willing to play all game types,i just enjoy playing with the clan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 07:52

Thank you for your input. My findings so far are as follows:

I have put the information into an excel table to see who likes playing what and have found that there are three main games that keeping cropping up, other game modes have had no interest at all. Because of this I have cut down on the number of games to be arranged.

These games are Domination (8 ), Demolition (5) and TDM (5). There is a slight interest in HCTDM and HQ but nothing significant (3) so we would be struggling to make a team. That is unless some of the other members fill in the poll.

We will shortly be asking one or two of you to take on the role(s) of Manager or Captain as we want to get this off the ground as soon as possible.

If you have anything you wish to raise now is the time cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 12:20

TDM for me.. tho, I do have an interest in learning how to play Dom and learning those invisible barriers.

Problem here is my time zone, and work, so hooking up with EU is pretty much null.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Preferred ame Mode   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 12:32

Core/Team Deathmatch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 17:50

LadyHazard wrote:
Thank you for your input. My findings so far are as follows:

I have put the information into an excel table to see who likes playing what and have found that there are three main games that keeping cropping up, other game modes have had no interest at all. Because of this I have cut down on the number of games to be arranged.

These games are Domination (8 ), Demolition (5) and TDM (5). There is a slight interest in HCTDM and HQ but nothing significant (3) so we would be struggling to make a team. That is unless some of the other members fill in the poll.

We will shortly be asking one or two of you to take on the role(s) of Manager or Captain as we want to get this off the ground as soon as possible.

If you have anything you wish to raise now is the time cheers

We gonna get some objective games going this weekend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 18:13

i prefer objective based games....favorites are domination,demolition and headquarters...can play tdm however feel like playing objective games with a full 6 or 9(groundwar) is more intense...
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 19:32

My preferences are (1) Dom (2) Demo (3) TDM (4) CTF... in that order. I will fill the holes in any game mode we are playing. S&D is probably my worst. Due to the times that I usually play (10pm - 2am EST) I don't think that I'd be able to game often with EU. It will probably be easier for me to play on a team with US/CAN members.

Which is you preferred game mode? Shady_10
Which is you preferred game mode? Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 06:46

Awesome no S&D cheers

Personally I'm a die hard TDM player on my own since I'm, if I play objective modes, totally and I mean TOTALLY concentrate on the objective and play very offensive.

Probably also the reason why in TDM only my K/D is around 2.5 and in objective 1.5, not that it matters.

Domination, CTF (in a full team IMO the most fun gamemode) and Demolition are also nice.

Don't like S&D as well as HQ at all.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 07:11

Lady - the following is from a previous thread on objective game preferences, probably mostly repeated in this thread but for completeness:

Iron_Shady - Canada - I also like to play Demo, Dom. CTF isn't bad either. I'm not a huge fan of S&D though.

I am usually online every night (exept Wednesdays...helps keep my marriage in tact...lol) from 10ish pm (GMT -5) to somewhere between midnight and 2am

Viperman1 - UK - anything, 22:00-03:00 if online

Bald_Eagle - UK - domination, demolition, TDM HC - working some evenings

sharkyuk13 - UK - anything - suggests Domination to start

knightcold - US - Domination, S&D

smashy66 - UK - Any, Domination best, most evenings

BernieLomax has also expressed an interest in something more serious with previous experience.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 09:25

i always warm up on Classic Barebones. I prefer Team Tactical or competitive over anything. I like the 4v4. I do have another account that I play more competitively and kinda care about the K/D and winning to the point of a 3.5 k/d and a 143 pub match winning streak. this account is more for the fun of playing random games.

i like in order: Dom, Demo, TDM, CTF. i hate headquarters and i'm not found of FFA and SnD.
I also hate hardcore. and i love barebones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 00:06

madson67 wrote:
TDM for me.. tho, I do have an interest in learning how to play Dom and learning those invisible barriers.

Problem here is my time zone, and work, so hooking up with EU is pretty much null.

Domination is pretty easy (two teams have to capture two out of three flags. whoever does that builds a big lead & they win the match. Most of the time, teams would spawn trap the other team & while others will go on a kill farming spree to boost their KDR). I'll send you a friends request later on this week. I play Domination, Demo, slowly warming up to Capture The Flag. I used to love playing Headquarters in COD4 & World At War (let alone game mode called War). Modern Warfare 2 & Black Ops made me detest it more than ever before.

Last edited by RedSev on Tue 19 Jul 2011, 00:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 00:16

--kewl-- Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 14:18

Domination.

I also occasionally play Headquarters and Demolition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is you preferred game mode?   Which is you preferred game mode? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is you preferred game mode?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next