Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Black Ops Objectives games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Management
General
General
The Management

Black Ops Objectives games Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 18:24

Would members like to stick a few posts here saying what objective based games they would want to play and roughly when they are online .. then I'm hoping someone (Sharky!?!?!) will volunteer to try and pull some games together, and get some fixed slots onto the calender .. enough interest and we'll perhaps set up a seperate section for objective based games.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage

Last edited by EnglishRose on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 07:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 19:20

Good idea! As much as I enjoy TDM, I also like to play Demo, Dom. CTF isn't bad either. I'm not a huge fan of S&D though.

I am usually online every night (exept Wednesdays...helps keep my marriage in tact...lol) from 10ish pm (GMT -5) to somewhere between midnight and 2am, depending on how I am playing and who's still online.

Cheers!

Black Ops Objectives games Shady_10
Black Ops Objectives games Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 22:50

I'm easy really, i was gonna start playing more TDM for yourselves.

I'll be on Tonight from around 22:00-03:00 and again Sat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 04:20

Good Company,

I like TDM, Free for all especially HC, domination and demolition.
I would love to play a game of TDM HC, never been there.

As for my playing time, sometimes i work in the morning, sometimes i work during the afternoon and sometimes at night. Planning ahead is difficult for me.

Now I work 3 evenings so I won't be able to join. Have fun.

Hang tough, Baldy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 04:23

Baldy, I am happy to join you in some daytime gaming. I would also like to play HD TDM.

Let's make a date Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 04:36

Great Maria!a

By the way I loved how you shut the French dipwads [changed dips**t to dipwad...i can be bad but please watch your language in the forums fella's] the other day : "If it weren't for us you would all be speaking German"!!!! LMAO !!!!

It is true however, my generation owes a lifetime debt to the Brittish, The Americans and the Canadians who fought and sacrified their lives on the beaches of Normandy to get Europe free again. I will always have the deepest respect for those nations.

Hang tough, Baldy. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 05:34

I generally keep my mouth shut but sometimes you just have to say it as it is.

You don't have to be indebted to us. It is our duty to stand together against evil cheers

Peace out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 06:25

im definately up for it think we should start on the easiest of the objective based games Domination loads of points up for grabs and if we set up right normally an easy victory and not many camper normally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 08:15

I've found what I consider a pretty good class setup for playing domination. I must remember to sort out a class...

Ok Your primary weapon should be any that you are comfortable with, and have 2 attachments because you have warlord pro.

For your secondary weapon, I highly advise you have a crossbow to help out with defence or the LAW to shoot down enemy air support, especially counter spy planes which can be a pain in the ass.

Blue Perk: Flak Jacket - if you play a lot of demolition you know how many damn semtexs RPG rockets, frags and noobtubs come your way, killing you in one shot, usually playing a major factor on deciding weather or not youll live on for those crucial 4 seconds to plant to bomb or defuse it and win or lose the round.

Yellow Perk: Warlord - this combine with Frag grenades can be a lethal combination for protecting the bomb site and getting rid of people to carve your way to plant it. If you're using a sub or assault rifle, use dual mags and any other attachment after because it allows you more ammo and faster reload time every other mag, which is crucial because you dont have scavenger pro on, and usually people die a lot in demolition, which is why I honestly think scavenger is a bad idea unless your one of those silencer campers, in which case, your gay.

Green Perk: Marathon Pro or Tactical Mask Pro - I know this may seem like a really wierd idea at first, especailly when you can have Hacker Pro or like Ninja Pro which in my opinion are the best perks of the green class, but if you have flak jacket, you honestly dont need hacker since your main threat comes from claymores. And to combat Ninja pro, which is very helpful, I think in large maps you need to be able to run to the objective and get there faster around the map in general which is why I think marathon would be a better choice if you're a ninja kinda guy.

Other things - Frag grenades, I recommend those over semtexs because you can throw them faster without them exploding in midair.

Now...the most crucial thing ever....NOVA GAS!!!! toss it over to the bomb site, I bet you noone will go near and plant it, this is the single most crucial thing ever in demolition, I dont even know how many kills ive gotten and how many games ive won cuz of this one thing. this goes great with tactical mask. just toss your gas, you should have 2 with warlord pro, go over the bomb and plant, people will hardly notice you, its great.

Next, this depends on which side your on the attacking or defending. if your defending, claymores or motion sensors are the way to go, but if your attacking i think a tactical insertion placed in a good spot can be lethal.

Also, I think only in domination is the use of RCXDs are justified over the spy plane, its great for pi**ing off people defusing or planting.

I'm going to try this setup tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 12:44

decent set up my 2 normal set ups for demolition are :

Defending: perks- Hardline- to rack up killstreaks for attack
Slight of Hand
Marathon- get to places quicker
Equip- Claymore or tactical insert, concussion or nova and Semtex

Attacking: Perks - Flak Jacket
Slight of Hand
Marathon
Equip- Tactical insert, concussion and frags
(this is normally what i use for Domination as well apart from i use smoke at the start)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 14:22

Well, I tried the setup I mentioned above and it didn't work for me so I went back to my normal setup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 15:52

What never worked once, might work another time. I have a defense & attack class. I change perks/equipment dependant on map size. Tac insert can be very helpful.

Only thing i would say is... Its worth a 5 min chat before we go into a game, no point you using a rubbish anti aircraft launcher, if i can use a strella. Maybe one person should have hardline?

Thats the beuty of this game, it's all if's and but's , there is pretty much a counter to most things.
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyFri 01 Jul 2011, 20:14

I like playing domination. I used to just run for the flag to win untill everyone on the team was just trying to get their killstreaks so i stoped and started playing just tdm. Search and destroy is also fun as long as you get a good team going and you gotta have good communication.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptySat 02 Jul 2011, 10:03

This sounds like a great idea, love playing objective games, my favourite is domination but always willing to give other types a try! Can get on most evenings and sometimes during the day.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 07:45

x_Bald_Eagle_x wrote:
Great Maria!a

By the way I loved how you shut the French dipwads [changed dips**t to dipwad...i can be bad but please watch your language in the forums fella's] the other day : "If it weren't for us you would all be speaking German"!!!! LMAO !!!!

It is true however, my generation owes a lifetime debt to the Brittish, The Americans and the Canadians who fought and sacrified their lives on the beaches of Normandy to get Europe free again. I will always have the deepest respect for those nations.

Hang tough, Baldy. I love you

That was me who moderated that post...lol. I wasn't sure how 'clean' we wanted the forums to be so I made the adjustment.

Black Ops Objectives games Shady_10
Black Ops Objectives games Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 10:48

Sorry, will keep this in mind.

Hang tough, Baldy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Objectives games   Black Ops Objectives games Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Objectives games
Page 1 of 1