Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Hey Guys Sharks again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey Guys Sharks again Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys Sharks again   Hey Guys Sharks again EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 07:54

Hope im not overstepping my mark here, i know a lot of you guys like playing tdm and i really dont mind joining you guy for a good few rounds but if anyone wants to play other game types im your man after weve warmed up with tdm and combat training would anyone wanna join me for a team tactical or another game type 4 would be ideal but any would be great if not honestly thats fine i can play tdm. If its got enough people interested ill gladly start a Sub division for the objective players let me know what you guys think ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Sharks again   Hey Guys Sharks again EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 08:53

sharky, i'm up for a few objective type games, just say when and i'll try and be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Sharks again   Hey Guys Sharks again EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 09:06

I'm up for it. I need some guidance though as I am a TDM player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Sharks again   Hey Guys Sharks again EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 09:36

yeah all sounds good but at the moment im getting real frustrated playing my connection is open so far today and i running at full 4 bars in most matches but even when i get first shot off it feels like im having to put nearly whole mags into people ive never known a game with such poor hit detection even when im hosting games people are just sponging my bullets aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Sharks again   Hey Guys Sharks again EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 10:15

Im up for objective games... For ladyHazards sake though, it might be worth playing only 1 game type (EG DOM only) this will be helpful. She may even get a bit of time to change classes. I changed to at least three different classes based on the maps for DOM last night.

if your gonna be taking B alot, i 'd recommend a flakjacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Sharks again   Hey Guys Sharks again EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 11:08

I am up for some objective games. I am what is known as a objective whore. I'll take that death just to capture B flag if need be. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Sharks again   Hey Guys Sharks again EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 11:45

Sharky, a subdivision leader to bring together players who want to play objective based games, to understand which objective games people are playing, to understand who knows the rules and who could mentor those that don't .... I'm liking the sound of this.... views everyone?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

also post moved to PS3 games area ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Sharks again   Hey Guys Sharks again EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 16:18

You could post on the calendar a time , platform, and what objective you will be focused on. Also with that, start a thread and have interested members sign up for the meet. You will know just who to invite, and where the interest is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Sharks again   Hey Guys Sharks again EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 17:37

sounds like a good idea had some good games tonight even tho my px21s decided to snap and my router reset must rememver ever tuesday and thursday between 9:30 n 10:30 my router resets ill be back on tommorrow for some more
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Sharks again   Hey Guys Sharks again EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 12:22

I'm always up for some objective games. Send me an invite and I'll gladly join. I'm pretty easy going though. I'll play where ever the holes need to be filled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Sharks again   Hey Guys Sharks again Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Sharks again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: