Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Thanks guys for the GGs lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thanks guys for the GGs lol  Empty
PostSubject: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptySat 07 Jan 2012, 23:59

Thanks guys for the GGs lol  Bf3_st11
This was a good run and had more wins but that's all it shows on my profile. This was all done throughout the day gaming with Thump, Kosluk, Vortex, Brawnkoh aka BrownCow Razz jk, Lucky 7 and some others that I can't recall atm due to muscle relaxer kicking in lol Very Happy GGs every. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 02:22

yep, we had a really good run last night.

A couple of stand out games below where 4GC were the top squad and 4 players. Shame I need to sleep otherwise I'd stayed on longer :-)

Thanks guys for the GGs lol  Screen10

Thanks guys for the GGs lol  Screen11

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 09:12

Good games guys! Keep it up. I tried to play a bit last night but was so flippin worn out I was gigglin' like a high school girl and couldn't concentrate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 09:16

Ya you were lol then for some reason we allow the drunken Thump to hop in a tank lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 09:30

ToRn_One wrote:
Ya you were lol then for some reason we allow the drunken Thump to hop in a tank lol.

I was wondering why he was trying to get me to drive!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 09:32

brawnkoh wrote:
ToRn_One wrote:

I was wondering why he was trying to get me to drive!

Speaking of which, I'm going to get some coffee in me and a shower and then head to the battlefield Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 09:42

I'll be on a little later kiddos are making me suffer through Spongebob, Dora, curious george, and other shows lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 08:06

Here is the last round of last night. Thump tank whoring as usual.

Thanks guys for the GGs lol  Terhan10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 08:28

@ Thump: I am slightly disappointed that you haven't got Torn (Thump Jr) on the purple team. We need to get him on board too....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 08:37

Thanks guys for the GGs lol  T-and-10

I know right?

Torn...say shit!
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 09:53

Nice job guys! It is looking like you guys are quite a force. Good stuff! Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 15:26

Sorry guys, unfortunately I'm a rule follower Razz I follow 4GC rules not purple rules Razz. Even though it is very tempting, I need to be the good one for our BF3 division and show some members we are still alittle sane sometimes Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 15:33

Z....we have a challenge!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 16:09

Challenge accepted. We just need a session or 2 in the chatroom.

"Push it good, push it real good!" bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 00:39

lol I will not give in to peer pressure Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 06:08

You're putting pressure on my what???? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys for the GGs lol    Thanks guys for the GGs lol  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks guys for the GGs lol
Page 1 of 1