Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

New BF "Rules"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New BF "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: New BF "Rules"   New BF "Rules" EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 09:11

Rules sounds so formal and if broken, painful. These aren't rules per se... More of a guide to help newer BF peeps.

* If you join a current game and end up on the other team, switch. Duh! Very Happy If you can't switch after the current game and 1 additioanl game, tough shit the members on the other team should make an effort to get you in. I have read that if you start a new squad (assuming yours is full) and send an invite while in game, they should join your squad. (Assuming the team isn't full)

* If you are new and would like a friendly person to follow around, hit me up. If you see me online, send me a message. After I finish my current round, I will meet you in the lobby and we will find a game together. I ask all of the experienced BF players to do this to help new peeps out.

* If there are more than 4 4GC's on a team and we have a newer peep on, I ask that the squads be split to get the new person with an experienced one. Make them feel welcome and help them learn the maps. You can then change VOIP to team and still not hear anyone! Very Happy

Anybody with additional "rules"/ideas to help, please post them here.

Thank you,

Captain Obvious
Back to top Go down

New BF "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BF "Rules"   New BF "Rules" EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 09:15

Great Work, T! This is exactly what I need (well, that and other things. But there's a separate thread for that).

Next time I'm on, I'll follow you around. Suspect
Back to top Go down

New BF "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BF "Rules"   New BF "Rules" EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 09:50

Yep, sounds good to me.

We need some more BF players though!
Back to top Go down

New BF "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BF "Rules"   New BF "Rules" EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 12:35

I agree and I will do this Thump, also I do agree with Nick as well lol hopefully we can see some more members on BF3 as well.
Back to top Go down

New BF "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BF "Rules"   New BF "Rules" EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 16:07

Yeah, that all makes sense, its a good idea to get these things written up.

Agree with more players. We had a run of new players recently and I've not seen them all online at the same time. It's such a shame that the lobby system/clan support/ private matches set-up is so lacking in BF3. This would help a lot. You can see how the MW3 guys are growing and having a lot of interest in matches, training partly (in my opinion) because of this kind of support. I just don't understand what EA were thinking and if they are planning changes, I wish they'd give us an idea that they are.

Sorry for the rant but it bugs me!

K
Back to top Go down

New BF "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BF "Rules"   New BF "Rules" EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 16:17

No problem K! We all feel the same. How it would help to have the ability to set up a private match for fun or training. Why can't we make a squad as big as we want also. Or at least 6.

I read the BF forums too and the general idea about the chat is the PS3's RAM can't handle it. Xbox has their own chat. If this is true, how can a hardware developer sell a machine that plays multiplayer but can't handle chat? Sounds stupid...ya, I know. We all bought it too.
Back to top Go down

New BF "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BF "Rules"   New BF "Rules" EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 16:40

Yeah, I've seen that. Likewise, I'm not sure its true because I had like 1 maybe 2 issues with BFBC2 on chat in a year or so. Likewise MW2 seemed to work. It could be something do with with other new demands from BF3 but we'll never know.

After I wrote that post, I then spotted the squad match post and that's a tidy idea.

Didn't Torn find a couple of servers that were often quiet? Not sure what came of that but maybe we have enough people now to organise a meet on one of those servers?
Back to top Go down

New BF "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BF "Rules"   New BF "Rules" EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 17:37

Those server are down now but we can find empty 8 man servers easily if we have 8 members ready to get on. We can set that up easy if members are on and I believe we should start doing that soon especially to help new members learn to play and get the hang of weapons and what not.
Back to top Go down

New BF "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BF "Rules"   New BF "Rules" EmptySat 07 Jan 2012, 03:43

ok, maybe we could run another poll for a time slot to meet on Tuesday?

I'm happy to message the UK/EU guys I've vouched for and them to vote and anyone else and generally try and raise the news of the idea.

Back to top Go down

New BF "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BF "Rules"   New BF "Rules" EmptySat 07 Jan 2012, 03:55

Sorry I haven't even had a moment to hop online and just saw this now. I've been up to my neck in tequila and poolside with the kids!

I like this concept because I love playing with anyone wearing a 4GC tag. But I'm just interested in why you're disquising the "REAL" motivation for making everyone switch teams.

Have you had enough of your nemisis Mr thump Jr? LOL

I can't wait to join everyone, so many new faces!

See ya guys on Monday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New BF "Rules" Empty
PostSubject: Re: New BF "Rules"   New BF "Rules" Empty

Back to top Go down

New BF "Rules"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: