Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Great environment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Great environment Empty
PostSubject: Great environment   Great environment EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 14:44

So, obviously most of you don't know me yet. I'm new. The one thing I'd like to say about these forums is they are not filled with negativity. I've been on the EA/DICE forums and all it was is a bunch of people grumbling. It's nice to have a positive environment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

Great environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great environment   Great environment EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 14:52

I am happy to hear your positive feed back! We really have a great bunch of members here. There is always lots of activity and the chat box is a well used meeting place for members to chat. Feel free to login to the chat box whenever you are in the forums and say hi.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

Great environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great environment   Great environment EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 15:56

...and you haven't met Thumper yet - lol .... when you meet him in the chatbox and he asks you to write whatever he does say NO!!!!!

Last edited by EnglishRose62 on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Great environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great environment   Great environment EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 08:27

EnglishRose62 wrote:
...and you haven't met Thumper yet - lol .... when you meet him in the chatbox and he asks you to write whatever he does say YES!!!!!

I'm not negative and I don't grumble! And as Mandy says, just type whatever I type. Makes life easier in the chat box! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Great environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great environment   Great environment EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 08:47

thumper wrote:
I'm not negative and I don't grumble! And as Mandy says, just type whatever I type. Makes life easier in the chat box! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yes. You're that type of person
Back to top Go down

Great environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great environment   Great environment EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 16:57

lmao i did it blindly and i became part of the bad group or what ever it was fun ^^. And wait now shes saying say what he said when i was told to say it she said no rofl
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

Great environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great environment   Great environment EmptyWed 04 Jan 2012, 17:18

thumper wrote:
EnglishRose62 wrote:
...and you haven't met Thumper yet - lol .... when you meet him in the chatbox and he asks you to write whatever he does say YES!!!!!

Thumper ! ... or for when you are really in trouble - Shawn Richard Pearson !!!! ... editing an admins post, you are a very bad boy.
Back to top Go down

Great environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great environment   Great environment EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 07:55

Who....me? I was out of the country at the time! Might want to check with Z! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Great environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great environment   Great environment EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 07:56

Hey now! I only hack my own stuff thankyouverymuch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great environment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great environment   Great environment Empty

Back to top Go down

Great environment
Page 1 of 1