Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

skyrim is amazing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptySat 31 Dec 2011, 08:54

If you got it and have put it in you know what i mean. but if you dont have skyrim i suggest you get a move on and get it. this game is really one of the greatest games ever 40 hours on it already and only have had it for 3 days its just awsome.. Started a new character after i figured out how to play so not quite as far as i should be.....well just wanted to let you know how awsome this game is and to give it a try....
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptySat 31 Dec 2011, 08:58

u tryin to destroy the clan? keep your awesome/addictive games to yourself! lol jk, worse-case scenario, we all switch to it Razz
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptySat 31 Dec 2011, 09:27

I must admit I have been considering it. I've just completed Unchartered 3 and have not long started AC Revelations so Skyrim may have to be my next game to go alongside MW3.
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 11:06

Ive been playing elderscrolls since morrowind and i was disapointed when oblivian came out but skyrim blew me away ive dedicated hundreds of hours to that game. but its still nothig compared to the months i spent on morrowind. however i predict skyrim will end up being my fav elderscrolls game.
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 11:42

I bought it when it came out and played it for three weeks strait like a crackhead. Its hard to stop playing it. You can lose track of time quickly.
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 12:35

I love it too. The only thing I don't like are the loading times. Especially when I go to Whiterun, go into my house, go back out of my house, go into a shop, etc. You now what I mean?

Btw, I've clocked 92 hours and my save file is 11MB. Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm now loading up the game thanks to you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
Scamp152
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Scamp152

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 12:50

Its awaesome,

had it for over 5 months now and I expect I will be playing it for a long time yet
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 13:28

the loading times improved with the patch
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 14:47

They're still quite long for me. Maybe I have to start a new game for the benefits because my save file didn't drop, so still 11MB
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 15:43

I havent got skyrim yet but i'm planning on it. The first elder scrolls game i had was oblivion and i ended up playing it so much that when i went to sleep, i was dreaming about being my character.

My missus loved it too, (unlike her to like a game) she did't play it though, just watched me and told me where to go and what to say!! (just like real life Wink )
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptySun 20 May 2012, 07:39

Good afternoon girls and sheepshaggers,

Some of you may have noticed that I have bought myself a copy of Skyrim.
I needed a rest from MW3.
I can only say : what an amazing game ! If you've got the money and the time you should get it. If you like Lord Of The Rings, you will like Skyrim.

I will get back to MW3, don't worry.
I'll keep a close watch on the forum so that I keep myself updated.
I will try to be as active as possible for the clan.

If my work roster permits, I will join or host the fun games every week.

When I look ouside my window a few songs come to my mind :
- It's raining again
- The Sun ain't gonna shine anymore
- Forever Autumn
- who'll stop the rain

And then I think about the King of sheepshaggers and I sing "you'll never walk alone".

See you, Baldy.

Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptySun 20 May 2012, 07:55

She'll end up divorcing you what with the amount of time you spend playing with by yourself.

So Baldy does this mean your the only dwarf playing Skyrim or have you met any of your six brothers yet?
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptySun 20 May 2012, 08:04

LOL you fool

My wife has no problem with my game addiction because while I'm playing games she can watch tearjerking movies on Vitaya and WijfTV (two TV channels especialy for women).

About the dwarfs I can say that my caracter in Skyrim is a wood elf, not a dwarf.
I play dwarf in real life already, wearing my LFC shirt lol! lol!

See you.
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptySun 20 May 2012, 09:02

Spot the Baldy.

skyrim is amazing Aaaasevendwarfs
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptySun 20 May 2012, 09:53

skyrim is amazing Sheep

Inover at weurk
Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing EmptySun 20 May 2012, 11:05

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skyrim is amazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim is amazing   skyrim is amazing Empty

Back to top Go down

skyrim is amazing
Page 1 of 1