Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Management
General
General
The Management

Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! Empty
PostSubject: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! EmptySun 25 Dec 2011, 11:09

Finally ... Daughter2 made we wait till 5pm, last present under the tree but now I have battlefield 3, and a strategies book to go with it which
is somewhat wasted on me-of-no-patience but love it anyway.. Roll on tomorrow when I can load it up.

Also Daughter1 got me a mw3 t-shirt ... I'll never take it off. My girls are the best.

Husband got me a kit for giving up smoking .. Hmm, .....ebay anyone !?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! EmptySun 25 Dec 2011, 11:13

lol congrats on tha stuff. i got a mw3 t-shirt as well. i think people know we are addicted Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! EmptySun 25 Dec 2011, 11:36

Lol now I feel bad after that message I sent you this morning hoping that santa had bought you bf3, you must have thought you'd been bad this year! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! EmptySun 25 Dec 2011, 15:38

Grats on your gifts, can't wait to see you on the battlefield Rose.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! EmptySun 25 Dec 2011, 18:11

That's awesome ER! I hope we have the change to play some BF3 together!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! EmptySun 25 Dec 2011, 18:55

EnglishRose62 wrote:

Husband got me a kit for giving up smoking .. Hmm, .....ebay anyone !?

My missus wants me to give up mw3 AND smoking. Think yourself lucky!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 01:51

WOOT! so add me on the psn and we'll fire that bad boy up, i'm pumped the lady got me a hdtv and omg i am more in love with blowing things up then i was before its just so beautiful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 06:57

Yay ER! You can finally quit smoking now!!! cheers

Wait.... I guess that wasn't the point. I guess you just wanted to brag about Rocco. He is a good guy. He might even start smoking to spend some more time with you Very Happy

Anyways, I got BF3 as well (no book, but I have an Amazon giftcard from a dear friend, so who knows), so I'll see you online. Yesterday I managed to get it going, but haven';t played it yet.

The bad news: The missus discovered Netflix. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 07:21

Can't wait to game with you Rose cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 12:17

Zuiperd wrote:
Yay ER! You can finally quit smoking now!!! cheers

Wait.... I guess that wasn't the point. I guess you just wanted to brag about Rocco. He is a good guy. He might even start smoking to spend some more time with you Very Happy

Anyways, I got BF3 as well (no book, but I have an Amazon giftcard from a dear friend, so who knows), so I'll see you online. Yesterday I managed to get it going, but haven';t played it yet.

The bad news: The missus discovered Netflix. Crying or Very sad

trust me don't buy the book it shows nothing that can not be learned in game just as easily and I am pretty sure that book won't show anything that you can't be shown by one of us who have played it as long as we have. So buy something you'll enjoy witht hat giftcard and again as i have said to all bf3 players feel free to add me :p

and netflix is pretty cool but gamefly is just amazing :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 11:40

Awesome, I had to wait for mine also, however, I am not hassled at all for smoking or playing haha. I played most of yesterday and still suck, but what can you do? LOL Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I'm sporting my new CoD boxers with pride though Very Happy

Pid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!   Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thumper .. i'm coming to get ya!
Page 1 of 1