Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Bad Company 2: Getting to know you

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bad Company 2: Getting to know you Empty
PostSubject: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 04:04

So guys, Voxy peeps obviously are keen to have a session with you on Battlefield, not against but with, mix the teams up and have a friendly game. What do you think.? We could get our other friendly clan involved also so have a nice big game going.

So I was looking at thurs, are these ok for you.?
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 08:25

I'm definately up for that ..Thursday would be good but not till about 9pm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 08:55

we NEVER start earlier than 9pm matey, so yeah get as many as you can, even if it is just 2 of you it will be a good start between us. Smile happy days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 09:06

I wold love to join you but have never played BFBC online. Would that be a problem? I mean, I will most definitely be rubbish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 09:35

Of course it isnt a problem, the idea is to have fun and to have a banter with other people and to build relationships. TBh Gunnut is shite at this game also so you will be in good company LOL ........and to kill bazer just walk round the flanks and you will see him camping, easy kill.

Please do come along and join us Smile
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 11:22

I should have said ... I only play the objective games on BF2, not the TDM equivalent .. and I don't have the Vietnam map, or any other extra ones if there are any.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 12:04

We play mainly rush on normal maps, so all is good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 13:54

EnglishRose wrote:
I should have said ... I only play the objective games on BF2, not the TDM equivalent .. and I don't have the Vietnam map, or any other extra ones if there are any.

You do have the VIP code right?
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 18:06

Quote :

You do have the VIP code right?

nope .. the game was bought second hand so didn't have one Crying or Very sad

incidently I have my stats on statsvers aswell, yes it does seem to have more - can it do a leaderboard of friends like the official one (..too lazy to go and check right now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 18:17

Don't think so.... but unsure.. You can compare 2 players, and have players bookmarked in the bar at the top... But I don't think it has leaderboard for friends....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 01:40

Banes_Fury wrote:
Of course it isnt a problem, the idea is to have fun and to have a banter with other people and to build relationships. TBh Gunnut is shite at this game also so you will be in good company LOL ........and to kill bazer just walk round the flanks and you will see him camping, easy kill.

Please do come along and join us Smile
lol banes there was two guys sniping on your side and I was having fun taking them out Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 11:58

I'd also be up for some Battlefield on Thursday if someone would be as kind to convert that to CST time for me.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 13:35

It seems Illinois is CDT which is 6 hours behind our BritishSummerTime, so 9pm for us is 3pm for you .. too early?
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 14:41

I'm going to be late - 'daughter taxi service' has just been called upon .. hope to see you online a bit later.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 18:16

didn't get online till very late, tried to join onto the VoX game but it wouldn't let me .. guess the game was full, so had two games of COD and that was that. Apologies .. with both daughters home currently things often don't go to plan, I'll come over to VoX site tomorrow and post my apology there. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2: Getting to know you   Bad Company 2: Getting to know you Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Company 2: Getting to know you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: