Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Thu 13 Jun 2024, 13:25
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Sorry ladies and gents

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sorry ladies and gents Empty
PostSubject: Sorry ladies and gents   Sorry ladies and gents EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011, 16:06

I finally decided to look through my messages on psn and i see alot of un answered invites, first off i apologize for that and second i offer a reason, my girlfriend ( her names kristen) i recently got her into shooters namely bf she is pretty shy around new people, she usually only squads with 2 of my close buddys that play as well and 9 times out of 10 she wont use the mic. A way to tel if its me or not is if i'm on and doing something and you message me i'll usually reply back with a wait or gimmie a min or something of the likes. Her brother is moving and is thinking of giving his ps3 to her so im tryin to convince her that she'll like bf ( shes an xbox person with halo, tell me about it yuck XD) So far she likes blowing things up with cr mainly so she rolls alot of support and tends to jihad rush after things with c4 in hand its kinda funny to watch. But again I am sorry for not explaining that before and hope no one felt as if i was ignoring them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies and gents   Sorry ladies and gents EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011, 18:33

We dont bite! Well maybe thump if you steal his tank while he's repairing it......LOL

She doesn't need to be shy around us. Very Happy

Personally if you trust her enough to use your character she has to have mad skills!

She can feel welcome around us anytime!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies and gents   Sorry ladies and gents EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011, 19:23

thats relationships man i aint worried bout stats its all fun and games to me. I've told her she could, atleast she'd have a full team... just don't let her drive.....or fly....... she has jackknifed many a tanks on tank spikes or walls, no clue how even I have tried to get her off of some of them to no avail XD
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies and gents   Sorry ladies and gents EmptyFri 16 Dec 2011, 20:15

it would be e great if Kristen joined the clan - I'd love another female voice on the forum Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies and gents   Sorry ladies and gents EmptySun 18 Dec 2011, 21:11

She plays using my account and she's beyond shy to people she dont know ( trust me i offered to make her an account on my ps3) but she's like no she'd have to work for allt he guns and such lol i'll try again when she gets her own ps3. Shes using me for my gun :s lmao ah well a couple who games together stays together as they say
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies and gents   Sorry ladies and gents EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 06:48

you're lucky you can share the interest - me and my partner will probably be getting divorced because of it at some point Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies and gents   Sorry ladies and gents EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011, 17:13

EnglishRose62 wrote:
you're lucky you can share the interest - me and my partner will probably be getting divorced because of it at some point Smile

Same. I try to share my gun with her.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry ladies and gents   Sorry ladies and gents Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry ladies and gents
Page 1 of 1