Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

A Fun In Clan Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Fun In Clan Match Empty
PostSubject: A Fun In Clan Match   A Fun In Clan Match EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 19:27

Ok I don't have the full details down for this yet. However, I was thinking about a new type of game you can do either in CoD or BF3.

I know there are plenty of versions of this in multiple online games, but, I enjoyed doing these at random times.

It's called Kill Captain matches --- I know sounds lame but just hear me out Razz

The point of these games is both team will set who their captain is once that is set prior to the match starting. The captains at the start of the round are given 20 seconds to hide anywhere on the map.

Once the 20 seconds are up both teams must find and KNIFE! the captain not shoot them. Captains all they can do if found is run they cannot shoot any guns, but, they can use their knife as well.

Once a captain is killed all members must then stop and decide if they want a new captain and that person must hide. All this is still done within the 20 seconds.

The teams only purpose is to kill the captain but they of course can defend the captain.

Rules and stuff can be setup however anyone wants them. I have done this game tons of times and I always have a blast. All you need is a little order to setup the match prior to going online.

Just thought I would share this with you all Smile
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: A Fun In Clan Match   A Fun In Clan Match EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 02:31

I love the idea of something which will span BF3 and MW3 - i'm guessing people will be very busy the next couple of weeks with Christmas but if we could get something to help us through those depressing January weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fun In Clan Match   A Fun In Clan Match EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 07:11

Ya I figured some people might enjoy this I know I do. I'm gonna have a lot of free time here after the 15th and I won't have classes again till mid January I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fun In Clan Match   A Fun In Clan Match EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 08:02

this sounds like a great idea. i played something similar once when i went paintballing, of course you couldn't knife the captains......... just butt them with the end of your gun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: very nice   A Fun In Clan Match EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 08:05

Although it would take some ground rules and alot of serious players, I agree this would be very fun indeed. I have had several thoughts similiar to this in trying to think of ways to train myself in team combat. The idea of finding someone it much like calling out areas or zones to defend for team play. I would certainly participate in this one when we get the time to set it up.

Good idea ToRn,
pid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fun In Clan Match   A Fun In Clan Match EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 08:34

Thanks Very Happy, and yes, this does require a lot of team communication and being organized. Rules are easy to setup and players just depends whos really wanting to try this. But, it was just an idea I had and it can be done in both BF3 and CoD, but I'm glad you all like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: A Fun In Clan Match   A Fun In Clan Match EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011, 11:24

Could you remember to give this a bump for us in the New Year please and we'll hopefully get something going - thankyou! (love the sig btw)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fun In Clan Match   A Fun In Clan Match EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011, 11:41

hows about after crimbo and new year, we set up certain nights a week to do things. IE sunday will be ICL night. thursday could be hardcore team training and tuesday can be core. that way people can do both nights???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fun In Clan Match   A Fun In Clan Match EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011, 11:46

Tues. is BF night
Thurs. is training night
Fri. new KOTH week starts
Weds. used to be >40 night I believe
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: A Fun In Clan Match   A Fun In Clan Match EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011, 12:24

thumper wrote:

Weds. used to be >40 night I believe

It was Thursday nights when we used to battle against >30. As of now, Wednesday night is an open night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fun In Clan Match   A Fun In Clan Match EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011, 17:23

I'll remember to bump this topic once in awhile then again after new years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fun In Clan Match   A Fun In Clan Match Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fun In Clan Match
Page 1 of 1