Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

All these early reviews...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MuBballGuy
Sergeant
Sergeant

All these early reviews... Empty
PostSubject: All these early reviews...   All these early reviews... EmptyThu 04 Jun 2015, 01:17

Early reviewers from Youtube are making BLOPS give a good vibe from the sound of things! Or they were just paid FIFA style to say so! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: All these early reviews...   All these early reviews... EmptyThu 04 Jun 2015, 04:45

MuBballGuy wrote:
Early reviewers from Youtube are making BLOPS give a good vibe from the sound of things! Or they were just paid FIFA style to say so! Laughing

Go FIFA, Yeah FIFA. I am President of Everybody!!

ROFL
Back to top Go down
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY

PostSubject: Re: All these early reviews...   All these early reviews... EmptyThu 04 Jun 2015, 06:36

I'm holding out hope that Treyarch comes through for me once again.  They're the only CoD affiliate that I have any faith in these days.
Back to top Go down
MuBballGuy
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: All these early reviews...   All these early reviews... EmptyThu 04 Jun 2015, 09:16

I think they'll come through...
Back to top Go down
VANSQUEAKER
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
VANSQUEAKER

PostSubject: Re: All these early reviews...   All these early reviews... EmptyThu 04 Jun 2015, 09:19

Pro_Vantage wrote:
MuBballGuy wrote:

Go FIFA,  Yeah FIFA.  I am President of Everybody!!

ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these early reviews...   All these early reviews... EmptyMon 08 Jun 2015, 12:30

Treyarch is confident enough in the newest cod to release a beta. I do have once again hope Smile
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: All these early reviews...   All these early reviews... EmptyMon 08 Jun 2015, 12:36

Samy85 wrote:
Treyarch is confident enough in the newest cod to release a beta. I do have once again hope Smile

Well hopefully any problems in the beta will actually get fixed before the main release, but that would make sense so probably not!! Facepalm
Back to top Go down
kjcolby1978
Private
Private
kjcolby1978

PostSubject: Re: All these early reviews...   All these early reviews... EmptyTue 09 Jun 2015, 12:40

I do have faith in Treyarch, but I will never buy what the youtubers are selling...

They are clearly paid off to talk up these games, think about it, they made countless videos on Ghosts and how good it was, now they make countless videos about Advanced Warfare and how much they like it...

What would happen to Tmartn's channel if he came out and said, "Wow these games all suck now"... and stopped posting them... look at statistics on WoodysGamertag's channel since he gave up on COD because it sucked and he didn't enjoy it...

Also all the other YouTubers who refused to continue with COD, their channels went down hill ... Since it's their profession and lifeblood, Tmartn and such will keep saying how great the games are until they aren't current anymore, then they will say "oh it wasn't so great"

Beta will tell the truth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All these early reviews...   All these early reviews... Empty

Back to top Go down

All these early reviews...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 :: General-
Jump to: