Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY

GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :( Empty
PostSubject: GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :(   GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :( EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015, 07:31

So after about an hour of gameplay I can drive like a granny and I shoot like I have no eyes for aiming...

Fast forward 2 more hours and I still haven't improved much - although I have figured out how to use the hand brake to corner a little faster. Other cars need to get out the way!

Anyhow, I still have 2 more nights on my rental before I return it for good. If anyone wants to help me out tonight I'll be online after 8 eastern. If not I'll probably do one more mission and return to the destiny world.

I'm glad I rented this game so I didn't have to spend full price to figure out it's not for me.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :(   GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :( EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015, 08:25

GTA V is one of the best games of all time. The Size and Scope alone are incredible. My advice to you would be to play singe player. Get in a car and just drive.
Back to top Go down
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY

PostSubject: Re: GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :(   GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :( EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015, 09:22

DewBaah wrote:
GTA V is one of the best games of all time. The Size and Scope alone are incredible. My advice to you would be to play singe player. Get in a car and just drive.

Oh, I know in the short time I've played the size of the game is huge, but at the same time, I don't see myself staying interested much past the storyline. For 5 bucks it was a nice distraction for a few days, but it's still not my cup of tea. I hope Bloodborn is on the shelf when I take it back.

Can't wait to get my blood pressure up by having save points 30 minutes into the game.... Facepalm
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :(   GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :( EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015, 10:25

I will be playing that as soon as i get this last minecraft trophy
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :(   GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :( EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015, 12:48

scott i will join you tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :(   GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :( Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA rental.... I'm no ganster :(
Page 1 of 1