Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Advance warfare ranked play list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jdbash16
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Jdbash16

Advance warfare ranked play list Empty
PostSubject: Advance warfare ranked play list   Advance warfare ranked play list EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014, 21:26

Aw has been out for over a month an think I am ready to get in on the ranked playlist. Was looking to find three other people that are willing to give it a run an see if can make it to the top of the ranks.. That and I'm looking for more competitive gaming other then pubs. Not sure if they have put the esports rules in it yet but really want to give it a shot. I don't know all the call outs yet but am learning them as I go.
Back to top Go down
peacamaker
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
peacamaker

PostSubject: Re: Advance warfare ranked play list   Advance warfare ranked play list EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014, 22:25

I'm down Machine Gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advance warfare ranked play list   Advance warfare ranked play list EmptyTue 16 Dec 2014, 10:05

Im game to help out!
Back to top Go down
VANSQUEAKER
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
VANSQUEAKER

PostSubject: Re: Advance warfare ranked play list   Advance warfare ranked play list EmptyTue 16 Dec 2014, 17:31

The 2 volunteers you have now are very skilled players like yourself. Unfortunately I am not at your level. lol! please stick around for clan wars. We could use all we can get.. Good luck bro..
Back to top Go down
Jdbash16
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Jdbash16

PostSubject: Re: Advance warfare ranked play list   Advance warfare ranked play list EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 08:36

Na I am going to be around much as I can for clan wars with work I will be on as much as I can.. But just wanting to try something little more competitive, then camping pub lobbies lol
Back to top Go down
VANSQUEAKER
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
VANSQUEAKER

PostSubject: Re: Advance warfare ranked play list   Advance warfare ranked play list EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 15:33

Jdbash16 wrote:
Na I am going to be around much as I can for clan wars with work I will be on as much as I can.. But just wanting to try something little more competitive, then camping pub lobbies lol

Thanks bro, could you post a reply to my Roster For Clan wars post. Thx (you can find it under the AW portion of the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advance warfare ranked play list   Advance warfare ranked play list EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014, 18:04

I'm down JD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advance warfare ranked play list   Advance warfare ranked play list Empty

Back to top Go down

Advance warfare ranked play list
Page 1 of 1