Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Moderate Nat type

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 09:05

Having a moderate or strict Nat Type will have a negative impact while gaming on PS3 or xBox.

The issues you could face are not being able to join others, issues with chat and lag, to name but a few.

I have noticed that if I have my PC or laptop logged onto the internet before I turn on the PS3 my Nat Type is moderate. So, to counteract that I turn everything off, reboot the router and turn the PS3 on. I then have a Nat Type 2, which is what I'm after.

Please try this as we are having so many problems trying to get into games together.

Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 09:58

i looked into this with the following help: http://www.cod4boards.com/forum/showthread.php?183013-How-to-get-an-Open-NAT-type-for-PS3 - and I think everything is as it should be, I am nat type 2 under the settings but in the game I show as Open, which I think should be ok. Does anyone think, understanding all of this better than I, that trying to change from type 2 to 1, when i'm already open would make a huge difference?
Back to top Go down

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 10:00

LadyHazard wrote:
Having a moderate or strict Nat Type will have a negative impact while gaming on PS3 or xBox.

The issues you could face are not being able to join others, issues with chat and lag, to name but a few.

I have noticed that if I have my PC or laptop logged onto the internet before I turn on the PS3 my Nat Type is moderate. So, to counteract that I turn everything off, reboot the router and turn the PS3 on. I then have a Nat Type 2, which is what I'm after.

Please try this as we are having so many problems trying to get into games together.

Hi Lady,
This would also be true for xbox I am sure.
Back to top Go down

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 10:31

Willow, it says 'xBox' in the body of the article lol
Back to top Go down

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 10:34

when i put my mw2 disc in and go to online play my nat is open then i put my black ops disc in and presto open nat for black ops Smile
Back to top Go down

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 10:52

LadyHazard wrote:
Willow, it says 'xBox' in the body of the article lol

Oh my, I blame that on my lack of sleep. We played quite late last night, LOL Laughing we had lots of laughs but needless to say, today is brought to you by coffee...lots and lots of coffee.
bounce Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 11:51

Willow, I have something to accompany your coffee xx

Moderate Nat type Cadburymilkchocolate
Back to top Go down

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 13:14

Nat Type:- Open (Type 2)

Hardly any lag problems. Very Happy

No problems in hosting.

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 04:31

Yesterday's gaming was virtually lag free. Brilliant!
Back to top Go down

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 15:37

Ive got a Nat type 2 but most of the times get a moderate tried the mw2 trick never works this only just happened since we had a new modem but most of the time lag free depending on the host
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 13:39

if the lobby is 3 guys from Egypt, 2 form sweden a few candians and the rest from all corners of the US, i get a little laggy. rarely i get less then a 3 bar, most of my 2 and 1 bars are still bareable, mainly cause everyone else is laggy too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderate Nat type Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderate Nat type   Moderate Nat type Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderate Nat type
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: