Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

New Member Introduction: Voxumo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Member Introduction: Voxumo Empty
PostSubject: New Member Introduction: Voxumo   New Member Introduction: Voxumo EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 07:56

Howdy Folks, I recently bought Call of Duty: Ghosts for a change of pace. CoD:Ghosts is actually the first Call of duty game I have ever played, While I wasn't previously a fan of shooter games, and did not see the appeal of call of duty. I now have a somewhat better appreciation for the game after playing it for a bit.
I have played other mutliplayer games in the past, such as AC4, RE:5 and Battlefield 3, so I'm not completely wet behind the ears in terms of multiplayer. However recently during my mutliplayer experiences on CoD: Ghosts I have noticed it's like everyone and their brother is in a clan... I felt really out of the loop during one match of Team Deathmatch where I was the only person in the lobby not in a clan. So that lead me to seeking out a clan, and frankly it came down to 4GC or Insurrection, and this clan just seemed more... what's a good term.. Friendly?

While it is listed that I do not have a mic, I do actually have one, I just tend to avoid using it out of respect for those around me, though if I know I will be the only one around here, I will use it. Aside from that my play times vary, But I'm generally a 'nocturnal' gamer.

Hmm, not sure what more I can say besides I look forward to what this will bring.
Back to top Go down
SgtSwagger1
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction: Voxumo   New Member Introduction: Voxumo EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 08:53

heya vox..welcome to the clan

you definitely picked a good place...the only thing im gonna say is im not sure how many people are still playing ghost

they very well might be

i cant paste your next steps from this computer...but someone will be around shortly to let you know...in the mean time...feel free to add to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction: Voxumo   New Member Introduction: Voxumo EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 09:27

SgtSwagger1 wrote:
heya vox..welcome to the clan

you definitely picked a good place...the only thing im gonna say is im not sure how many people are still playing ghost

they very well might be

i cant paste your next steps from this computer...but someone will be around shortly to let you know...in the mean time...feel free to add to me
I will add you when I hop on my ps3 next.
But yeah I expect the ghost multiplayer population to dwindle very soon.
Back to top Go down
BubbaC870
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
BubbaC870

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction: Voxumo   New Member Introduction: Voxumo EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 20:12

Haven't played it in forever sway. Still play every now and then. Still play on the PS3 currently. Feel free to add me Vox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction: Voxumo   New Member Introduction: Voxumo EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014, 00:12

BubbaC870 wrote:
Haven't played it in forever sway. Still play every now and then. Still play on the PS3 currently. Feel free to add me Vox
Will do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction: Voxumo   New Member Introduction: Voxumo Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member Introduction: Voxumo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: