Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

What's good folks?

Go down 
+2
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Shady__Arsenal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

What's good folks? Empty
PostSubject: What's good folks?   What's good folks? EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014, 13:40

What's up 4GC!? How's everyone doing? Who's looking forward to AW? Oh oh...pick me, pick me!! Is it true that with a preorder you'll be able to pick the game up on the Sunday before?
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

What's good folks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's good folks?   What's good folks? EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014, 13:46

Actually, I just answered my own question. I called gamestop and all preorders can pick the game up at midnight on the Sunday prior to the release date! Sweet!!

What did everyone preorder? I preordered the limited addition. Early access to maps and guns!
Back to top Go down
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY

What's good folks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's good folks?   What's good folks? EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014, 13:47

Our gamestop is doing a Midnight release on Sunday for Day Zero (preorders).  I won't be getting it until after work on Monday though.  

Can't say that I'm super excited about the release, but I will enjoy playing it up with clanmates.

*edit - I'm only getting the base version - been burned too many times on the more expensive editions. That quad rotor chopper was sweet until I hit a tree with it.

Last edited by THANX4PLAYIN2DAY on Mon 27 Oct 2014, 13:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

What's good folks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's good folks?   What's good folks? EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014, 13:49

Yeah...I'm looking forward to that too! I miss playing with you guys! Destiny took a bit of that away.
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

What's good folks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's good folks?   What's good folks? EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014, 14:44

I'm excited to hear all of voices chiming in all at once like a sweet. . .ah who am I kidding. Its chaos, but its chaos from my friends and I miss it especially since I haven't been in game in forever.
Back to top Go down
VANSQUEAKER
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
VANSQUEAKER

What's good folks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's good folks?   What's good folks? EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014, 18:10

Atlas Pro Edition. I'm super stoked and will be grabbing it Sunday at midnight.. Took Monday off. I think I'm going to be sick. lol
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
Pro_Vantage

What's good folks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's good folks?   What's good folks? EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014, 07:05

I won't be able to take off as I usually do because of taking time off lately for the move and all the crap that goes along with that. LOL

But I will try to be on soon after I get home!!
Back to top Go down
Djhurtado21
Major SP
Major SP
Djhurtado21

What's good folks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's good folks?   What's good folks? EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014, 09:59

i will be preordering at the end of the week but i will be on for the first 2 days the 3rd and 4th i took off of work to play. looking forward to grouping up with everyone and getting some game play going Machine Gun Machine Gun
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

What's good folks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's good folks?   What's good folks? EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014, 11:10

I have to work next saturday and my kids are out of school on the 4th so I will be flexing my schedule to be off on Tuesday(hopefully). I plan to pick it up Monday afternoon and play some during the day Tuesday too.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
Pro_Vantage

What's good folks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's good folks?   What's good folks? EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014, 19:47

I reserved and paid for my copy of AW today. We are closing on our house Thursday, but I can't get internet up and connected until the sellers cancel theirs which won't happen until we get closed on the house.

Granite Thursday is plenty of time to get internet installed except I'm not sure they will have an opening to come install it.

Thus I'm hoping they can make it out. If not I will see you guys as soon as it gets installed.

Until then, shoot, shoot, shoot and ask questions never.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's good folks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's good folks?   What's good folks? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's good folks?
Page 1 of 1