Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

New Destiny Recruits

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Destiny Recruits Empty
PostSubject: New Destiny Recruits   New Destiny Recruits EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014, 07:34

Hey guys!

Thanks again for taking the time to apply to our clan.

We are committed to making sure each of you gets a proper opportunity to showcase that you're a good fit for the clan and a solid communicator.

Please let us know what your schedules look like through the rest of the week and weekend.

Thanks guys! See you in game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Destiny Recruits   New Destiny Recruits EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014, 08:00

I'm stopping at Best Buy on the way home and picking up a new router, hoping that will fix my connection issues...Should be on around 5:30 Eastern today if some of you want to group up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Destiny Recruits   New Destiny Recruits EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014, 08:01

This week and weekend I will be around a lot. Not much going on around here. Basically, if you see me online, give me a shout. 1 issues I do have is I have a hard time just jumping into a game or a party without being asked. Especially if I haven't gamed with you before. So please don't me shy about sending me an invite.

Got to play a moon mission with a few of the guys last night. It was really fun. Looking forward to more fraggin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Destiny Recruits   New Destiny Recruits EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014, 15:27

I'll be playing Destiny later on tonight. Will be on all day tomorrow and Sunday. Thanks again for getting me into this clan, I'm really enjoying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Destiny Recruits   New Destiny Recruits EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014, 15:29

I will also be playing Destiny tonight after 9:30PM Central Time. The kids and I have a couch co-op session of Minecraft planned until they go to bed. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Destiny Recruits   New Destiny Recruits EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014, 15:37

Hey guys if you are on and see an officer it really helps us if you shoot us an invite. Include 4GC in a message if possible! Looking forward to meeting you all!
Back to top Go down
BubbaC870
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
BubbaC870

PostSubject: Re: New Destiny Recruits   New Destiny Recruits EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014, 16:41

Welcome to 4GC man man. Hope u enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Destiny Recruits   New Destiny Recruits Empty

Back to top Go down

New Destiny Recruits
Page 1 of 1