Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  Empty
PostSubject: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 11:01

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 14:42

Seems like a lot of the bad & ugly refrences to Ghosts, not sure I like the sound of this. And a rebuilt engine come on how cheap, really was hoping SledgeHammer would blow our minds and remember all this footage is on lan. Only good thing i heard was bringing back ping indicator. No theatre mode because of " lag" give me a break more i see and my perception of it more disapointed I get and lose interest. But we brought pick 13 yeah only damn good thing I've seen thus far.
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 15:10

Really? The only thing I see that I don't like is that 1 shot kill pistol....this looks great....you have to push Ghost out of your mind. Mw3 wasn't great but was 10 times better than ghost. Think of ghost as the one big mistake. They tried to answer the community with fast TTK and open maps which failed. Now we're back on track!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 15:59

I'm sure that pistol will be nerfed or isnt a true 1 shot kill when actually on a server. 1 of my problems is that every video out states: improved movement No they did not improve movement they incorporated a dbl jump Ive yet to see the " dodge" used ( effectively in a battle situation) its all the jump. Yet the people putting these videos out praise these exo movements and are only showing 1 utilized while in battle effectively. Yes I like the BLOPS2 look of things colors n pick 13 (instead of 10) but other than that not really impressing me as to much improvement still going to have bullet lag still can have shots on someone and get panic knifed ( see video at about 17 min mark just after he states panic knife wont be an issue ) now if all the guns stay balanced as it is portrayed thats a good thing but will be changed before released or 1st patch. I just truly dont see what they " claim " they have done to improve the CoD experience other than EXO abilities and only 1 has been successfully been used in videos thus far. There was a video where the dodge was shown but not while in a battle situation just pointed it was an movement ability. Also the only mode they are bringing back is Capture the Flag all the other modes have been in every CoD with a new mode Uplink which looks ok but i see those that like to "troll" ruining this mode come on throw an orb ball to an enemy so he loses his gun yes it will be funny as hell to do this but when your the one constantly on the receiving end of it lets see how long that mode as its set up now last...i mean really i can carry a bomb and shoot but not a ball. It just isnt impressing me like I hoped it would.
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 16:15

To me there wasn't things that needed a lot of improving just things that are in ghost that needed to be deleted which they have done. You gotta remember these guys only got to play it for 4 hours or so. Its tough to master a new movement well enough to evade bullets in a game where you die in 3-5 bullets. The movement is drastically changed. Better, Idk but bout time they did something ....EVERYONE JUST PUSH GHOST OUT OF YOUR BRAIN AND GIVE THE GAME A CHANCE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 16:18

No I will not put Ghosts outta my brain its imbedded there forever now because they pushed that POS on me. lol! 
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 16:20

DGJH_10-30 wrote:
No I will not put Ghosts outta my brain its imbedded there forever now because they pushed that POS on me. lol! 

LoL.....so if you were with a woman for 6 years the broke up had a bad girlfriend for a year then you wouldn't ever give another woman a chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 16:24

Nice way to throw that in my face no arguement there kind sir Im on my 2nd marriage I loose guess since i already paid for the game I'll have to pick it up in November.... You jerk!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 16:27

Nothin but love Donny...before all the multiplayer videos released I was not going to get this game but now I'm going to have to work into my busy Destiny schedule.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014, 08:48

Overall from the video's I have seen it's mostly positive previews.
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014, 09:58

I got 13 words for you. Danger close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown    Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown  Empty

Back to top Go down

Driftor's Good,Bad, and Ugly Advanced Warfare breakdown
Page 1 of 1