Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)

Go down 
+5
BuletmagnetJONES
Durty_equipmunk
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
BubbaC870
SgtSwagger1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014, 22:30

Welcome to the clan! I am also on the PS3 so I look forward to playing with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014, 09:08

So it's been almost a week now. I've gamed with a lot of you and had lots of fun :DWill I get to join the clan soon? You should know that if a dance is required, I'm bad at dancing so that's out of the question.  angel

P.S. Sorry about last night, power outage rofl
Back to top Go down
Djhurtado21
Major SP
Major SP
Djhurtado21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014, 11:03

Welcome to the clan. You Will have a fun time and good people you will be playing with..Welcome again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 06:40

Once vouched for there is a 1-week probationary period. After that I'll send you an invite. You can also apply and once the week is up I'll accept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 07:06

Oh okay cool. I think I've been vouched for. Not sure though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 10:25

You have been vouched for and your 1 week ends the 4th

Last edited by DGJH_10-30 on Sat 03 May 2014, 19:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 12:39

Thanks for the info bud. Sorry I'm new to this clan business. I'll remind again after that date. Have a good one and thanks for the quick reply!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Durty_equipmunk
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Durty_equipmunk

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 12:50

its okay to be excited man! you are part of a large and semi-dysfunctional family!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 14:04

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 14:53

You got that right Durty. Lol
Back to top Go down
BubbaC870
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
BubbaC870

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 20:55

No kidding Chipmunk lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptySat 03 May 2014, 17:20

Zomg it's almost invite time  Twisted Evil  I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptySun 04 May 2014, 18:45

So my last exam is tomorrow  Cool Very happy to be nearing the end. My probation ended today, looking forward to joining. Will I be getting an invite any time soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 May 2014, 12:33

Hey Legion, I sent the application via the app since my probation is over. Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
mitchymitch
Private 1st Class Sp
Private 1st Class Sp
mitchymitch

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 23:20

Welcome e
Back to top Go down
Jdbash16
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Jdbash16

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 14:48

Welcome, look forward to gaming with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)   Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Julian (PSN Shrift)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: