Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

No time for kiddie games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

No time for kiddie games Empty
PostSubject: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014, 15:44

:mgun:Hello my name is mike I go by the psn oppie0. That's a zero on the end. I am a 31 year old die hard gamer since Nintendo dropped in 85'. With that said I still pull it out and run through a little excite bike or contra. Up up down Down L R L R BA select start. Just to name a few classics. I was introduced to the cod series at mw2 and never left from next title to next title with a very rare stray to any other games. I am a father of a 15 month old so my days have been limited to the nights of w,th,sat,sun at the moment. I play with some very strong players who have makeshift clans that hardly work objectives in a competitive style. I even played a few rounds of gb with them but we got smoked by teams with full call outs. Positions. Tactics and so on. Pubstomping with them is fun but it's almost never a full lobby. I normally play alone to minimize the frustration I get with a few ppl I play with that aren't as talented and keep it strictly fun but it shows in my w/l at only 1.6 or so. I am able to maintain a legit k/d of about 2.1. I am trying to find a clan that plays objectives. I am 90% snd mode only respawns have become pointless to me. I am open to all game modes as kind as there's a plan and everyone sticks to it. I am done with kiddie games. I don't and never will riot shield. I don't hide in spawns with a buddy dry humping. I don't go renegade Rambo running past the bomb I am defending. Call it camping but I hold my positions on defense. Isn't that the point they have to come to us anyway. I am looking to make the next step go competitive and when playing public win game after game putting 20 streaks together like nothing. I am just looking for a try with like minded players around my age. Let's party up and see where it takes us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014, 15:49

Sorry for grammar, typos, and what looks like profile information errors this was done from my iPhone. I'll try to update/fix from my PC when I get a chance. I'll be on tonight around 7pm est. if anyone can fit me it. Thanks again. Mike
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014, 16:00

Sounds like you will fit right in!  Welcome!  Don't worry, you will never be forced to dry hump your buddy's riot shield.  Unless you willingly join in one of our fun games nights, which are more social, so what you are saying right there would be totally ok with most everyone.

We also are part of a scrim group where we battle other mature clans called the Friendly Fight Club, which has a mandatory practice schedule etc...probably more what you are looking for.

But mostly everyone is here to have fun. 

We have something for everyone here! 4GCFTW!  
Back to top Go down
SgtSwagger1
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014, 17:05

welcome to the clan mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014, 18:01

Open arms here bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014, 18:21

Welcome to the crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014, 20:56

Hello and welcome to 4GC Mike. You are now a recruit!!! So what happens next??

To become a full member, you will need to be vouched for.  This just means that we meet you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you are 21 years of age or older, and that you can communicate maturely.  This will then place you on a one week probation period. 

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about $15, any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS.  You have been added to Bravo Squad.  To begin, send friend requests to:

PS3:
Iron_Shady
Pro_Vantage
General-Po
Knightcold
LegionLord70
HotDogHoldTheBun
MNM-321
BuletmagnetJONES
mcap2175

PS4:
Iron_Shady
Pro_Vantage
RENE6ADE-
General-Po
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Knightcold
DGJH_10-30
Banshee1971
Jaysmooth1987
SgtSwagger1
Hotwtrmusic
HotDogHoldTheBun

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest 4GC, we wish you a very warm welcome and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014, 20:57

Welcome to 4GC!
Back to top Go down
BubbaC870
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
BubbaC870

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 00:58

Welcome to the 4GC family Mike ! Smile hope u enjoy it here. Feel free to add me
Back to top Go down
BuletmagnetJONES
Sergeant Sp
Sergeant Sp
BuletmagnetJONES

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 07:44

welcome to 4GC:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 09:58

Thanks guys when I get on tonight I'll start adding/ friend requesting see you then
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 10:02

Welcome to 4GC mike!
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 11:39

Welcome to the family Mike look forward to gaming with ya soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyThu 17 Apr 2014, 18:33

Welcome to the clan Brother!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014, 09:27

Mike, welcome bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 07:26

Hey guys I know I just signed up here looking for older players to be competitive with. I do know people have lives as well. However, I added everyone and almost no one excepted. I also see a few of you on here daily but on psn it shows most of you haven't been on in months. So here's what I did. I'm serious about finding a real clan and I am also looking to make a step into mlg gb. Semi-pro circuits. Yes I feel with proper skill and communication most 4v4 teams can compete. So I deleted everyone whoever is interested in playing and being on in a competitive capacity friend me. Thanks for your time here at 4gc I mean no disrespect but this looks to be the wrong situation for me. Thanks again oppie0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 09:33

Considering you joined on the 16 and this past weekend being Easter many may of had RL plans. If you stick it out a few more days you may find it a enjoyable place, if not Hope you find what your looking for out there good luck!!
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 09:53

Perhaps a bad weekend for us to show our activity. I would say as DGJH said, give it some more time. But if not, I understand your feelings and wish you all the best!
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No time for kiddie games   No time for kiddie games Empty

Back to top Go down

No time for kiddie games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: