Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

for clan members who has kids an grandkids an who ever wants to post

Go down 
AuthorMessage

for clan members who has kids an grandkids an who ever wants to post Empty
PostSubject: for clan members who has kids an grandkids an who ever wants to post   for clan members who has kids an grandkids an who ever wants to post EmptySun 13 Apr 2014, 12:55

my name is Michael, my sign in is wolfwheeler18 for who doesn't know me yet. I just got thru watching a movie on Netflix call CYBERBULLY, don't get me wrong I don't like watchin chick movies, but it was a good movie, an it was about young people on the internet. things like that really happens in life an our young women an young men r killing there self over it cuz they don't think there is any help. my little girl aint but 5 fixing to be 6 in about a month. so I got a while but the ones who has kids that r in jr. high an sr. high in school I think it would be a good movie to watch. cuz now days its all about the internet to them. aint tryin to make anyone upset or mad but after watchin that movie it would make me watchin what my little girl does when she gets older. but its a really good movie to watch. well ill figure this would be the best way to reach out to everyone in the clan an state my opinion well hope to get some back feed on it but if not no big deal if yall don't an my wife just told me that it can happen on the phone as well so all im tryin to do is let yall know to just watch out for ur baby girls an big boys which my little girl will be my baby girl no matter how old she is well yall have a bless day
Back to top Go down
BubbaC870
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
BubbaC870

PostSubject: Re: for clan members who has kids an grandkids an who ever wants to post   for clan members who has kids an grandkids an who ever wants to post EmptySun 13 Apr 2014, 13:32

Man bro I agree with ya on this post. That's why I don't want Alyssa to have a phone cuz of stuff like this. She is in that age to where she wants to hide stuff and not let her parents know about it. I'm not trying to offend our parent clan members but wolf is right about this issue and how it impacts us as a family in our society today. I'm 20 right now so I know exactly how it is in today's youth. If I have a child, I want him or her to have friends but do so in a safe environment. Thanks for this important notice Wolf. God Bless Brother
Back to top Go down
BubbaC870
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
BubbaC870

PostSubject: Re: for clan members who has kids an grandkids an who ever wants to post   for clan members who has kids an grandkids an who ever wants to post EmptySun 13 Apr 2014, 13:33

P.S. Show this movie to my mom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for clan members who has kids an grandkids an who ever wants to post   for clan members who has kids an grandkids an who ever wants to post Empty

Back to top Go down

for clan members who has kids an grandkids an who ever wants to post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: