Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Hey Guys and Gals.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 02:43

Hey how's it going everyone, my name is Nick and looking to join in the future. As of right now I'm just posting as a friend of the clan for the fact that I'm 6 month's shy of 21. I was invited to come here by Skyhawk760, most of you know him as Donovan. He recommended this clan so I figured I would come check it out and so far I like what I see. Currently still stuck on Black Ops 2 trying to get my hands on my own personal copy of Ghosts instead of relying on my girlfriend's brother. As far as games go any Call of Duty is where I'm at. So yea here's to a new year, new friends, and a new crew.
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 02:50

Nicely said! Looking forward to rolling together and cracking some skulls. You surely will like it here. Awesome people and fun times.
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 03:05

Welcome to the clan Nick
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 06:05

Welcome Nick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 07:34

Hi Nick, thats a noble name you have there, and a very impressive mustache for a 20 year old Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 08:36

FREEFALL1984 wrote:
and a very impressive mustache for a 20 year old Very Happy

You took the words out of my mouth!
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 08:42

Welcome to 4GC!
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 10:07

Welcome to 4GC Nick  cheers 
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 12:01

Welcome to 4GC.
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 12:15

Welcome to the family!!!
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 15:21

Thanks guys and I wish it was a real mustache my girlfriend was making synthetic dreds and thought it was funny when I turned an unfinished one into a mustache  lol!
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 15:42

welcome to 4GC
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 08 Jan 2014, 17:53

Welcome
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 02:07

Welcome to clan 4GC Nick! Nice intorduction post, we appretiate your honesty of your age. Stay patient and you will be a full member before you know it!
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyThu 09 Jan 2014, 18:27

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
BubbaC870
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
BubbaC870

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014, 22:25

Welcome to the clan Nick ! Smile btw nice mustache lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Guys and Gals. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals.   Hey Guys and Gals. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: