Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Wondering how to join :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Wondering how to join :) Empty
PostSubject: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013, 20:28

Hey names Chris, major bf4 player looking for people to play with and a clan to join. Was reading around and this clan looks amazing. Couldn't find how to send my interest though so I registered and figured id post here to find out if it's possible for a invite. Thanks for the time in advance.
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013, 20:56

Hello and welcome to 4GC Chris!  You are now a recruit, so what happens next?!

To become a full member, first we need to get you vouched for. This just means that we get you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you're not actually 12 years old and can communicate maturely.

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about £10/$15 and any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

You have been added to Foxtrot Squad.  To begin, send friend requests to squad leaders:

PS3:
Boondocks216
P_THOMAS420
Z0MB1EZ-_- (zero in name)
AndreTheGreat4gc

PS4:
btail888
Bernie-_-Lomax
Deathdealer95338

Add other squad/clan members as you meet them, on the forum or in game.

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Battlefield players use a smartphone(iOS/ Android) app called "LINE" for quick communication; to see who is online now or will be soon, or for just whatever. It's option for you to use it, if you do use it but, it's a good time. If you decide go get it, post your username so we can invite you the the Foxtrot/ Echo public chat.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!

Last edited by General-Po on Fri 20 Dec 2013, 09:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013, 21:13

Damn you signed up as soon as I got offline. Hope to see you on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013, 21:19

Thanks for the acceptance. Smile I'll be on every night most deff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013, 21:27

Welcome to 4GC! I'll see you online!  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyThu 19 Dec 2013, 21:33

Ty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 00:58

Welcome to clan 4GC Chris!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 01:07

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 02:49

Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 04:49

Welcome to the clan Chris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 05:43

Welcome to 4GC Chris  cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 05:57

Welcome to 4GC Chris
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 06:03

Welcome to the 4gc family
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 08:00

welcome,

you will need me, btail or death to vouch, but here is the list of BF4 on PS4 members. your best bet is to add everyone and try to get in game with one of the vouchers ASAP. I'll be on tonight.

Click--->BF4 on PS4 LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 09:48

welcome to 4GC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 10:46

welcome aboard  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 12:32

Thank you all. I added them already, and I'll see you on tonight for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 12:39

Welcome to the team!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 20 Dec 2013, 15:26

welcome to 4gc feel free to add me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013, 11:55

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how to join :)   Wondering how to join :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wondering how to join :)
Page 1 of 1