Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3) Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3)   Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3) EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 13:05

Borderlands 2 is free for PS3 PS+ members in the US/CA. Not sure what EU is getting.

Would it be so hard to give us both the same damn games? Maybe give the users a way to vote on what they wanna play? would be nice.

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3)   Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3) EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 13:24

Sweet! I'll have to download that one! Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3)   Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3) EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 13:36

zombiez if you are going to be playing borderlands 2 i have a ton of legendary weapons to give you including the conference call shotgun i have four of them just let me know if you want them you may want to play it for a while to level up cause the legendary weapons are at least level 50 i have some for lower levels but these will make dealing with some of the tougher enemies easier
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3)   Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3) EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 13:50

Thanks for sharing Travis, I'll be downloading this one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3)   Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3) EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 14:11

po same for you if you want the legendary weapons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3)   Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3) EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 18:16

I'll like lower level weapons. I have played on different name but starting out freash with this name. Anyone hasnt played its worth it lots of laughs... Tiny Tina is the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3)   Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3) EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 01:28

I agree with you on the giving all regions the same games, same day updates would be nice too like it used to be. I do have BL2 already though and have to agree its an awesome game and yes, Tiny Tina is the best i still laugh when i hear "all around the stactus plant"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3)   Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2 (PS+ PS3)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: