Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

I'm back (Its Eagles)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm back (Its Eagles) Empty
PostSubject: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 10:22

I sent Shady a msg just wondering if I got booted from the clan for not being active these past few months, my apoligies I have missed you all. I think the reason why I think I got the hammer dropped down on me is b/c I was having a hard time logging into the site. I think maybe it was just deleted because of not being active???? So if were all good and I hope we are b/c 4gc I still consider it being my home away from home.

Feel Free to hit me up psn : Y-_-SoSerious86
CoD Ghost
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 13:25

Hey Andrew Very Happy
We did have a clean up of inactive accounts a month back.... that's probably what happen with your account.
But not to worry, you are very much welcome back cheers 
I will let Shady or some other USCA management member handle you assignment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 15:22

Nice to meet you Andrew! Welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
SgtSwagger1
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 16:03

Heya mate...glad to see ure back

And seriously...im glad to see no more 'eagles' references in your name...Eagle fans really are a lesser life form (sorry Po...its true...i read it on the interweb)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 16:30

Welcome back! cheers 
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 17:28

I saw this and got excited that someone was talking about the Philadelphia Eagles.  

I'm just as excited to welcome you back though, Andrew. I'm sure it was just for activity on the forum. look forward to gaming up with you. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 18:10

Thanks everyone, its good to be back on CoD. Swagger buddy you were missed cant want to get back into the swing of things.

To all the new members you I havent had the pleasure of gaming with I hope your enjoying your stay here in 4gc its a great group and i have always appreciated the opportunity to be a part of something that has had much success.

Question.

Is pro still running things on wed/fri nights?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 18:27

Welcome back buddy
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 20:39

Welcome back Andrew Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptySun 17 Nov 2013, 22:41

Nice to meet you! and welcome again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013, 01:33

welcome back cheers 
Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN-4GC
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
HOOKMAN-4GC

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 19:30

welcome back eagles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013, 05:56

Thanks Hookman how have you been buddy? Sorry I havent been around last several months man just needed a break.

hope to game with you soon I had to send you a new friends request on this user name Y-_-SoSerious86. I just cant wait to get back at it with everyone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013, 12:00

welcome back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013, 05:33

Welcome Back Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013, 07:39

welcome back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013, 14:13

Welcome back friend and the eagles are terrible. Just dropping my two cents on the matter.afro 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back (Its Eagles)   I'm back (Its Eagles) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back (Its Eagles)
Page 1 of 1