Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

[Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

[Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK Empty
PostSubject: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 14:39

Hi guys I'm new around here, looking for team mates for some battlefield 4 goodtimes, I've been playing bf3 since launch and I've clocked more than 500 hours so i've gone into BF4 with a little experience, I've also played a lot of COD in my time but its not really my kind of game. I like playing vehicular warfare and I'm more than capable as a helo pilot (mainly the flying battle bus as I concentrate on being a flying weapon platform and letting my passengers clock up the kills) but my prefer infantry combat, I'm not a brilliant shot with a sniper rifle so if I pick the recon class I'll spend most of my time lazing and spotting. I often run engineer and concentrate on anti vehicle, unless there is a shortage of support on the team, then I become a walking ammo dump. I rarely use assault unless I'm on very a small map.

Also it's worth mentioning that I'll be getting a ps4 on release day so I'll be upgrading to BF4 on next gen.

I also use my mic most of the time but if there are annoying trolls or squeekers on the squad I'll mute them.

My psn ID is FREEFALL1984 feel free to add me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 16:47

Hello and welcome to 4GC Nick. You are now a recruit! So what happens next?

To become a full member, first you need to get vouched for. This just means that we get you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you're 21 years of age or above and can communicate maturely.

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about £10/$15 and any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS. You have been added to the Echo regiment, make sure you check in on that part of the forum.
To begin, send friend requests to:

EU
AndreTheGreat4gc
Tatty_4GC

USCA
Boondocks216
P_THOMAS420
btail888
Bernie-_-Lomax
Deathdealer95338

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 17:19

Welcome to 4GC
Back to top Go down
mitchymitch
Private 1st Class Sp
Private 1st Class Sp
mitchymitch

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 20:32

Welcome
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 20:33

Welcome from this guy from the us Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 20:58

Welcome to the clan Nick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 21:10

wlcome to 4GC bossman gald to have you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 21:20

welcome to 4GC. cheers  send me a invite and i will see you on the battlefield soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 02:58

Welcome to the clan Nick!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 03:18

Welcome to the family buddy, send me a friend request and I'll see you on the battlefield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 03:28

Welcome to 4GC cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 12:18

Welcome to 4GC Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks :)    [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 05:12

Thank you all for the very warm welcome much more than I've ever got from some clans (often just very short and assumptive comments involving my mothers sexual habits and the length of my phallus)

I haven't been able to get on my ps3 much this weekend, since my missus has this absurd rule about "quality time" or something like that (someone needs to get their priorities right) but the weekdays are mine for the most part so I shall be online tonight from about 8pm so I'll get verified and get you all added and we'll smash some noob ass Very Happy

I also just found out that my companies server doesn't actually block this site (like it does with just about everything) So I can be bouncing around the forums here and their during the day and getting to meet you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 07:14

Haha my weekends are the same, but weekdays I'm on every night too, will look forward to getting to know you and getting some games with you, I'm working away at the moment so we will get online when I'm back glad your feeling welcomed, it is more of a family here than a clan to be honest with you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 09:14

welcome to the family (also don't get busted at work). Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 09:53

Welcome to 4GC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptyMon 11 Nov 2013, 12:46

welcome aboard! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK EmptySat 16 Nov 2013, 08:21

Foxtrot and Echo (Battlefield Players) use an app called LINE to talk, see who is online, etc... It's a mass instant messager, I would recommend getting it. If you do just post your username here and we'll add you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK   [Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK Empty

Back to top Go down

[Echo PS3 and PS4] New player from the UK
Page 1 of 1