Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

First Time Recruit :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

First Time Recruit :) Empty
PostSubject: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 08:47

Hi, My name is Omar and I'm from Virginia, Usa. I am 21 years of age and I just love playing COD and Battlefield 4. This is my first time ever trying to be recruited to a clan and hopefully my last since I just have fallen in love with 4GC! I believe that I'm very active and always will be Machine Gun. Yes, I do have a Mic so i can talk freely with clan members during events or ingame. Hope that I will be accepted and would love to join the Family!cheers .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 09:04

Welcome to the clan! I too (along with a few other) is also from or living in Virginia right now. Soon an  officer will give you detail on how to become a full member here in a bit. I hope you enjoy your stay and maybe look into add a few of us Battlefield guys and playing with us as well Smile

What part of Va if you don't mind I ask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 09:51

Thank you.I would love to add you guys for some battlefield Smile, i was born in Alexandria but currently living in Falls Church. So mainly northern Virginia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 09:54

Welcome to the family omar, feel free to add me and when I see you on bf4 I will send you an invite!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 10:44

That would be great and thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 10:59

Hello and welcome to 4GC Omar. You are now a recruit!!! So what happens next??

To become a full member, first we need to get you vouched for. This just means that we get you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you're not actually 12 years old and can communicate maturely.

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about £10/$15 and any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS. You have been added to Alpha Squad ___. To begin, send friend requests to:

Iron_Shady
Warrior_1212
Pro_Vantage
RENE6ADE-
mrwolf2116
Teflon195
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
HOOKMAN-4GC
DewBaah
Banshee1971

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 12:18

Welcome to 4GC! cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 13:06

welcome aboard cheers 
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 13:16

Welcome to 4gc!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 14:43

Thank you everyone for the warm welcoming I'm already feeling excited. I'll be picking up a copy of the COD Ghost in a 2-3 hours so I'll be able to add everyone than.cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 15:56

welcome to 4gc boss. i only play bf4 but feel free to add me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 05 Nov 2013, 22:17

Sure thing, Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 03:33

Welcome to 4GC Omar cheers 
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 03:36

Welcome to the clan Omar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 05:55

Thanks Guys!
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 15:23

Welcome to the clan Omar, you're only a stones throw away from me. I'm from Fredericksburg. Cool 
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 19:12

Oh man that is real close! And thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 03:12

welcome aboard Omar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 05:42

Thanks! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 06:09

Welcome to clan 4GC Omar!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 09:14

welcome to 4GC Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 09:47

welcome to the family Omar, hope you enjoy you time here cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time Recruit :)   First Time Recruit :) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Time Recruit :)
Page 1 of 1