Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Skyrim 11-11-11

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyWed 09 Nov 2011, 11:39

For those interested here is the last trailer for skyrim b4 it comes out this friday.

I will also be doing a live stream of the game on friday.

Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyWed 09 Nov 2011, 12:07

Oh no! Another game I want to buy. -deep sigh-
Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:22

Thinking of buying it today as Ive been on a COD lul as of late.

Question, this is the second game in the series right? Any experience needed in the first game to get any of the storylines going on in this one?
Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011, 13:12

not at all. This one takes place i think 200 years after the first game. There are references here and there to the first game about the lore but there are about a million books in the game you can pick up and read and it gives you every piece of lore you can imagine.
Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyMon 28 Nov 2011, 13:25

The game is amazing, I play it on PC. It's the 5th game in the series, whilst there are plenty of references to the previous games and lore, no prior knowledge is needed to get full enjoyment out of them. Even my girlfriend has clocked over 90 hours on it already!
Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011, 04:53

I'm picking this up shortly as well, I have tried to resist it as its not the sort of game I would usually go for, but variety is the spice of life. Question is, PS3 or 360 Question
Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 07:51

just to let everyone know. skyrim is £22.49 at game and gamestation for a short period so make sure people pick it up. or hint it for a christmas gift Wink
Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 09:01

i would be tempted by this game although i'd fear i'd get so far before it starts to gather dust on the shelf, it's supposed to be huge. I'm glad i didn't jump the gun though, the main thing that's putting me off now is the reports of the huge problems with the ps3 version! If you're thinking of getting this game for the ps3 please google what i just mentioned, also check for videos for examples. Minor reports of the same thing is happening on pc and x box, but no where near as bad as the ps3 version!

This is exactly the sort of thing that dubs was talking about, and why he decided to go back to his 360! He's a huge gaming fan in general not just a cod fan, and although it's not noticeable to most of us, huge gamers like himself do notice the poor way the ps3 is treated sometimes, especially by developers.

The ps3 and the 360 are as good as each other, just depends on personal prefference, and what exclusives you're going to prefer. The ps3 has made huge leaps in the past few years and has caught up on 360, it's a shame not all developers seem to see it that way, and are still treating it like a third rate console! skyrim seems to be a good example of this.

Sony shot itself in the foot when the ps3 first released with it's rediculous pricing, and their refusal to budge for several years. They have slowly clawed their way back to near the top of the gaming world, they took a huge hit cos of the idiots from anonymous! to this day i stand by sony on that matter, they could've been quicker in letting us know what was going on, but we will never know what sensitive issues they were having to deal with behind the scenes. It's in my opinion this could've easily happened to the x box community, it's just typical that the ps3 had to take another hit just as it was on a huge come back!

But they've recovered from that too, and we as ps3 customers deserve our beloved console to be treated with the same respect as all the other consoles out there.

anyway sidetrack rant over, please check out the skyrim problems before purchasing cheers

Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 09:06

Side note...Dice (BF3) gave the PS3 community the new maps a week early. And PS3 has Blu-Ray and is 3D capable.
Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 09:25

thumper wrote:
Side note...Dice (BF3) gave the PS3 community the new maps a week early. And PS3 has Blu-Ray and is 3D capable.

Yeah i did hear that, but it has to be said a rare occasion! normally 360 ownrs get the extras early! i don't see why anyone should get their extras early, just done at the same time!

As for the ps3 and the 360 being the same, i meant in gaming quality, sorry should've been more clear. I realise the ps3 has more to it when it comes to features, such as blu ray etc. that was sonys main reason that they claimed for their pricing when compared to the 360 when the ps3 first released, that the ps3 supported blu ray!

now i'm not saying it should've been exactly the same price as the 360, but the difference was ridiculous and is the main reason why the 360 did so well, and the ps3 did so poor in their first few years of selling. I'm a playstation fan, have been from the first console, but unfortunately sony lost a lot of customers because of how expensive the ps3 was to begin with, which in return lost them a lot of respect from the gaming world. Basically the company who has the most consoles sold is the king, and developers are going to want their games on the most popualr console!

They've done well in coming back, a good few years ago people thought the ps3 was dead and buried, i just wish all developers would treat both consoles with the same amount of respect, make quality games for both consoles etc cheers
Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 09:39

smashy66 wrote:
Yeah i did hear that, but it has to be said a rare occasion! normally 360 ownrs get the extras early! i don't see why anyone should get their extras early, just done at the same time!
Agree

smashy66 wrote:
i just wish all developers would treat both consoles with the same amount of respect, make quality games for both consoles etc cheers
Agree
Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2011, 10:00

Issue I have if u look at cod as just one example map packs arrive an entire month early on xbox having bf3 only show up a week early is sort of sad to me. Ps3. No doubt has better hardware look at killzone and uncharted downside is xbox is way easier to use and is marketed much better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim 11-11-11   Skyrim 11-11-11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyrim 11-11-11
Page 1 of 1