Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Playstation Plus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Playstation Plus  Empty
PostSubject: Playstation Plus    Playstation Plus  EmptyWed 02 Oct 2013, 17:53

Playstation Plus Question

Do you guys (& ladies) think that PS3 will get the same games as PS4?

I'm asking this cause one of the first PS+ games for PS4 will be DriveClub. Looked it up and I don't see a PS3 edition but if you go under PS+ games it says coming soon...

I more confused then a blonde with a room that has a window.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Playstation Plus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus    Playstation Plus  EmptyWed 02 Oct 2013, 18:04

Everyone who has PS+ will have access to the same games. Now you won't be able to play the PS4 games they offer on PS3. At the moment it is unclear if you can add these games to your download Que. If it turns out you can then I would do so , so you can get the game for free once you have your PS4. The way PS+ works now is all you gotta do is que it up for a download and it will always be there for you even if it leaves PS+. Like i said tho atm its unclear if you can Que the download if your not on PS4. With sony pushing mobile and always connected im sure you will be able to as your download Que will most likely be in the cloud but that remains to be seen.

I will ask around and see if i can get a better answer for you.
Back to top Go down

Playstation Plus
Page 1 of 1