Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Destiny   Destiny EmptySun 01 Sep 2013, 21:20

Is anyone getting destiny? I'm planning on getting Ghost but just wandering if there was any interest in this game as well.
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyWed 04 Sep 2013, 09:01

The original trailer seemed cool, but I'm going to be waiting to see reviews first.

Destiny Gpo10
Destiny Gbuste13 Destiny Chicom10    Destiny Tmos  
Infected KEM Strike's: 30
Sexiness Rating: 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyWed 04 Sep 2013, 09:20

You have some time on this one, it's not scheduled to release until spring 2014. Everything I have seen on it looks amazing and it is a Bungie title (creators of Halo) so my guess is it will be great.
Back to top Go down

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 14:53

I will like to get it but for PS3 put sure you are talking about PS4. Sad
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 16:30

Warrior_1212 wrote:
You have some time on this one, it's not scheduled to release until spring 2014. Everything I have seen on it looks amazing and it is a Bungie title (creators of Halo) so my guess is it will be great.
As soon as the Bungie name showed up on the screen i was immediately sold! i have thought about going back to xbox just because of Halo. now i dont have to!
Back to top Go down

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 20:50

This is the only game I'm excited for at this point so definately will be getting it, love everything they have shown about the game, I never touched halo series so my perspective is based solely on gameplay and info they have realized about this game, I don't know much about the studio, but the game looks insanely good, will be spending tons of hours on this, just hope they don't go down the elder scrolls route of monthly subscriptions, I'm really sad to hear a game actually trying that on consoles, I was really excited for elder scrolls too, but I kinda hope it fails at this point only so it can set an example for all game devs that trying to set up a monthly subscription plan on games will only work for the rich people who can afford expensive gaming pcs, people buy consoles cuz they're cheap we don't want to pay subscriptions, ps plus is more than enough
Back to top Go down

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013, 05:43

"Also in the feature, Bungie reiterated that Destiny will be a game that appeals to "busy" people, like those with family and full-time job responsibilities and may only have a few hours per week to spend on video games.

"Destiny will be a game that you can fit into your life. It won’t be a chore or a grind. We’re creating an adventure that will be fun. We’re building a world you can visit when it suits you," Bungie said. "You won’t have to worry about being left behind if you don’t clock in on a daily basis. Every Guardian who answers the call to defend the last safe city will get out of their experience what they put into it.""

this game sounds more and more exciting every time i hear about it
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013, 11:57

Wanting a game to fail because it has a pricing model you don't agree with? Congratulations your now just like the rest of the ignorant people on the internet

As far as destiny goes it looks like an mmo version of borderlands so I can't wait to see more from this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny
Page 1 of 1