Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

servers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

servers Empty
PostSubject: servers   servers EmptySat 31 Aug 2013, 03:44

hey guys i heard some of u guys mention that u had servers rented or something like that. Im starting to take a liking to bf3, which is pretty big for me cuz i was never into this game before, but im starting to wonder whether or not i should get bf4, i saw the lists that u guys have published for bf4 and it looks like a lot of people will have both ps3/ps4 versions but i know u guys prob wont be on ps3 cuz its a huge diff between both versions, like 60 fps vs 30 fps, 64 players vs 24, and many other differences
since i wont be getting the ps4 until later on i wasnt sure if i should even bother getting bf4 for ps3
but thats besides the point, ive really been trying to master these vehicles and i just cant, i cant do it, i dont understand anything about them...so lost, i wanted to try them out where maxed out players arent destroying me as soon as i jump in...so far i havent even lasted more than 10 seconds in a jet
let me know when ur on, shoot me an inv, always down to play it some more, still havent played with u guys yet so id like to see the clan side of things and how u guys play this game, ive just been messing around doing my own thing, maybe thats y i never really got into the game
Back to top Go down

servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers   servers EmptySat 31 Aug 2013, 05:16

Just send me a FR and we'll crank it up together!
Back to top Go down

servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers   servers EmptySat 31 Aug 2013, 06:32

AndreTheGreat wrote:
Just send me a FR and we'll crank it up together!
ThumbUp  cant remember if you are on my friends list or not.

about flying- next time you get on or if you want we can set a day/time to practice flying. a quick tip about the jets turn your sensitivity up all the way. it will help just remember to turn it down when you get out.
Back to top Go down

servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers   servers EmptySat 31 Aug 2013, 06:41

P_THOMAS420 wrote:
about flying- next time you get on or if you want we can set a day/time to practice flying. a quick tip about the jets turn your sensitivity up all the way. it will help just remember to turn it down when you get out.
Sweet, I'll try that out, and yea it's up to u I'm on all night, eastern time, and some times during day, yea I checked and u r on my friend list

@andre ill send u inv
Back to top Go down

servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers   servers EmptyWed 04 Sep 2013, 06:54

Hey guys is it cool if we set a time to just practice or something cuz I really wanna learn how to fly helis and jets, more importantly jets and get better and all vehicles overall cuz I really suck, killed like 3 of u in that one game by crashing my heli into the mountain thing lol sorry Facepalm 
Back to top Go down

servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers   servers EmptyWed 04 Sep 2013, 07:04

We have 3 servers I think I sure one of them can be set to something no one will join and you can practice on it. Me on one hand has gave up on learn I might give it another go on BF4 but every time I jump in the shitbucket that been flying since the game came out takes me out.... Or I crash... or fly to high...
Back to top Go down

servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers   servers EmptyWed 04 Sep 2013, 09:06

Yea I usually give up as well, but the weird thing is that I think those high lvl people have extra weapon type stuff unlocked on their jets so they take me down faster than I can take them down, that's one thing I really hae in this game, the higher lvl people have access to better equipment and end up creating a huge lvl gap between new and old players, so u end up either completely owning the opponent or completely getting destroyed, looking forward to 64 players, I don't think that will be happening too often in 64 player games, but I wanna master jet flying before bf4 comes out

good news, just saw this, from the man himself check it out:

Question: A lot of Battlefield players find vehicles like helicopters and jets daunting. Will you have any kind of tutorial or training in Battlefield 4?

Lars Gustavsson: We’ve definitely heard that people are afraid of getting in there [and using vehicles like helicopters] and that’s not our intent, so what we’ve done is, we’ve added a test range, which allows you to try out all the hardware ahead of time so that if you want to learn to fly a helicopter you can get in there and you can find the settings that work best for you. And then start doing some stunt flights just to feel safe before you go out and get the responsibility of a bunch of other people sitting in your helicopter, so I truly hope that this will help people feel more safe about trying out the whole battlefield.
Back to top Go down

servers Empty
PostSubject: Invite me to your server   servers EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013, 21:00

I play BF3 almost everyday, but my friends list is empty when it comes to 4gc BF3 members, I'm in 4gc foxtrot server as I am typing this, would love to hang out and play with you guys sometime :)Hobostick123,................

........Just a little follow up,..I actually ran into a couple people from our clan here in BF3 and I really enjoyed playing with you guys, also thanks for the info on adding my clan tag on BF3 :)To the guy who rented the 4GC Foxtrot server, it was nice to go in there for a little while and use the vehicles without instantly getting blown up by the other team like when you join a regular game, thanks for grabbing that server Smile
Back to top Go down

servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers   servers EmptyTue 17 Sep 2013, 11:41

Tip on heli is go play the co-op mission where you have to fly the heli. Thats where I learned the fundamentals. Unfortunately they buffed stingers so its really a pain to fly the heli now days especially if you do not have below radar and everyone is running around with stingers / good jet pilots.

BTW, I'm addicted to Heli's and Tanks. My buddy and I get on sometimes and we can own a map if we work together or are not drunk when playing. lol

Practice jets on a Air Superiority map can also help if you have that map pack. Its like a massive dog fight with only jets. It was fun for me for a few hours then I lost interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: servers   servers Empty

Back to top Go down

servers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: