Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!! Empty
PostSubject: ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!!   ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!! EmptySat 24 Aug 2013, 11:19

ok so stupidly I have been watching a lot of pro cod gamers getting into minecraft for a bit of downtime etc as much as I've enjoyed watching them, I finally caved in and bought it for myself (big mistake) as its soo addictive trying to build the perfect house, avoid the creepers and mine those damn diamonds!!!! lol

so this is as much of an apology for not being on cod more but also an admission of how sad I have become!! ROFL 
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!!   ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!! EmptySat 24 Aug 2013, 11:32

I have about 1000 hours on Izedneck survival server, my area is a massive city built from the ocean across the plain into the sides of the mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!!   ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!! EmptySat 24 Aug 2013, 11:37

lmao wow i'm more of a noob, I have a basic cave in the side of a mountain, just got diamond sword and pick axe and working on a cobblestone house lol, only had the game for 3 days (most of which I've been working)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!!   ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!! EmptySat 24 Aug 2013, 14:05

you should check out the technic launcher. it gives you so much more stuff to find and do. check it out. if you like minecraft that much you will like this.

technic pack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!!   ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ARGGG Minecraft is taking over!!!
Page 1 of 1