Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Colonel goal done. Now a new goal. Empty
PostSubject: Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.   Colonel goal done. Now a new goal. EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 09:14

Since I got the my colonel goal done earlier then I thought I got a new goal in mind before Oct now.

1: 870MCS (DONE)
2: ASK-74u (DONE)
3: LSAT (166 left)
4: M16A3 (252 left)
5: 93R (338 left)

(side note: Don't think I going get the 93 done.)

Last edited by Z0MB1EZ-_- on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 15:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.   Colonel goal done. Now a new goal. EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 09:22

switch to the 93 every time you have someones back, instead of knifing them. Also switching to the secondary instead of reloading is how i get 99% of my REX kills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.   Colonel goal done. Now a new goal. EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 09:33

Good luck with the LSAT, I f***in hate that gun, haha..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.   Colonel goal done. Now a new goal. EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 09:36

The M16 seem to be my redheaded stepchild. I use Support and Engineer a lot and rarely use the assault so I keep forgetting about that gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.   Colonel goal done. Now a new goal. EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 12:30

a good tip for the 93r is put it on single shot. it will be so muh easier to handle then if it was on burst. or just try to remember to burst then let the gun recenter itself then burst again. for example burst shoot it wait for 2 sec then shoot it again. soon you will figure out how long to wait and it will be so much more accurate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.   Colonel goal done. Now a new goal. EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 15:32

*UPDATE*

I need a engineer gun. Finish with the ASK-74u. Very Happy  Only gun that not unlocked is the QBZ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.   Colonel goal done. Now a new goal. EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 19:26

try the m4a1 it feels almost just like the m16 or the A-91 or the MTAR-21
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.   Colonel goal done. Now a new goal. EmptySun 18 Aug 2013, 14:19

M-tar is a beast, if you don't mind a kinda long reload time.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

PostSubject: Re: Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.   Colonel goal done. Now a new goal. EmptySun 18 Aug 2013, 14:25

I dont think i have used the M-tar yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.   Colonel goal done. Now a new goal. Empty

Back to top Go down

Colonel goal done. Now a new goal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: