Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

I am retiring from console

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I am retiring from console Empty
PostSubject: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 14:17

Its been alot of fun guys, but I am going to retire. As of lately I have not played bf3 on the ps3 in awhile. I have been playing it on pc. I would love to still play with you guys on console when I do jump on there but I wont be on there that often. I dont see a reason to be a sergeant for the bf3 side cause I am never on. Someone that is active should hold that rank. I would still like to be a friend of the clan of course and stop by from time to time and even play some bf3 every once in awhile on the ps3. As for next gen consoles I dought I get a ps4 cause I plan on getting BF4 on the PC.

Thanks guys for everything its been alot of fun.

dj
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 14:20

Hey man have fun.. maybe ill be able to play a match or sometime... ive seen u online but not battlefield. you ever get on hit me up. like to play with you sometime. have a good one bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 14:21

It was fun playing with ya bro, Hopefully we will see you on here from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 15:02

Im not a BF3 player but wish you the best of luck Smile take care dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 17:39

Facepalm 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 19:40

BBBBOOOOO... Keep safe in Oct for those 6months man. at least let us know you make back from that. Have fun on PC too keep the games you record posted (or send me the link to them).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 20:44

BoondockS216 wrote:
It was fun playing with ya bro, Hopefully we will see you on here from time to time.
ThumbUp 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 20:47

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
BBBBOOOOO... Keep safe in Oct for those 6months man. at least let us know you make back from that. Have fun on PC too keep the games you record posted (or send me the link to them).
Will do I am working on a pc bf3 montage right now should have it done in a few days. I will post it up on the site when its done.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 06:57

Sorry to see that you are retiring from console gameplay. That's too bad but I respect your wishes. I'll move you to retired officer and I hope to see you around forums from time to time, touching base and saying hi.

Best of luck!
Cheers!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 07:26

I'm sorry tho hear this. But I wish you all the best in the future!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 07:47

Im not a BF3 player and i wish you all the best in the future bud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 11:28

sorry to hear this man. Crying or Very sad 
hope to see you around sometime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console EmptyMon 12 Aug 2013, 11:36

Best wishes for the future, i look forward to seeing your montage cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am retiring from console   I am retiring from console Empty

Back to top Go down

I am retiring from console
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: