Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Battlefield Stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 18:10

thinking about reseting my stats to see how much i can improve them.. what do you all think?
Back to top Go down

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 18:40

If you can stand having to unlock everything all over again, I'd say go for it!
Just to get some exitment out of Bf3 till 4 comes out!
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 18:42

its hard to decide
Back to top Go down

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 13:20

Don't do it!!! Not worth it lol just like prestiging in COD kinda lame lol
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 13:23

im up and down on it justin i am leaning towards doing it
Back to top Go down

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 13:37

If you do it your going wish you didn't if you don't you going wonder what if you did. You damned either way.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 13:39

Told you don't do it man that crap sucks!
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 13:39

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
If you do it your going wish you didn't if you don't you going wonder what if you did. You damned either way.
hahahaha u right.....

illl decide by next week
Back to top Go down

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 17:04

i'm gunning for shitbucket status so no way in hell i'd ever reset. i want my GOLD wings!!
i created a 2nd account though and sometimes just hop onto that account. the downside is that i end up playing w/ randoms and my k/d suffers from being put on a random squad.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 17:16

i should link my other name and mess around with it a bit... why dont you have everyone just add your other name so you dont have that problem
Back to top Go down

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 17:19

most ppl are overloaded with buddies on their PSN list but you're right i should start adding.  i love my name too Twisted Evil 
haven't been on it in months tho.  really trying to be the next shitbucket of 4GC Smile aside from one other guy who's not active on forums, i may be the next/only 100.
boondock's been catching up quick. i wonder if he overtook me when i was on vacation this past week
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 17:24

lol boons almost there!! i just dont see how you guys have so many hours of play time... i thought my 105 hours was a lot than i look at you guys and im like holy crap haha
Back to top Go down

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 17:33

used to play hourssss on end bro. esp when we were practicing a lot for special forces. but considering the game has been out for close to two years, that's less than 1 hour play/day. i remember how excited i was to get my gold wings! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 17:38

im jealous man i went on a ten month deployment two weeks after it came out.. i bought it right away but didnt get to play it online for about a month after the deployment so i lost about a year on it!! what level are the gold wings?
Back to top Go down

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 17:42

i hear ya man. lost touch w/ many of my original PS friends due to deployment. another reason why i admire sacrifices you and others in the armed services make to protect our country.
u get gold wings at colonel 51. and then u get all golden at 100.
sunny 
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 17:43

thanks bro..... 51? damn only another 44 more levels hahahaha
Back to top Go down

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 18:07

I just sold my Black Ops 2. I have plenty of room now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battlefield Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Stats   Battlefield Stats Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Stats
Page 1 of 1