Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyWed 02 Nov 2011, 15:57

Just finished the story.....Although there were a few places that didnt run smoothly - the game and story were brilliant - moved on with the moves, new weapons as well as the trusty ones.

Also a throwback grenade addition..... not before too long I might add.

Oh and you can play it on co-op too, not too sure if UC2 had that(?)

Anyway - I highly recommend it.

Cool

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyWed 02 Nov 2011, 19:13

I'll be getting this game for sure. In my opinion, if you own a PS3, you owe it to yourself to own the Uncharted series of games. They are fantastic. This will more then likely be a christmas present for me. I'll keep myself busy playing MW3 & BF3 in the meantime,

In Uncharted 2 there was a co-op. I never got the oppotunity to play it. I did play a little bit of multiplayer though. That was fun but it drove me crazy having to wait so long to get into a game and when a game was done, the lobby reset and you had all new enemies. It was really strange. I hope Uncharted 3 has a better set up for multiplayer. When I do get it, we'll have to do some co-op together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyWed 02 Nov 2011, 19:18

i wll be getting it at some point just a rent for me tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 02:31

@ Iron Shady - yes i agree it is one series that should be owned if you have ps3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 02:32

@ Dubs & Iron Shady - nice one will have to get coop going mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 06:26

That will be a game I'll be definitely getting. Not just yet. First MW3. Later, UC3 will much cheaper and I'll buy it then.
Same goes for SR3. Will buy at a later date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 18:20

I have toyed with the idea of getting Saints Row 3, but since the announcement of GTA5 I think I'll be getting that once its out.... MW3 and UC3 will keep me occupied until then.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptySat 19 Nov 2011, 22:17

i haven't got uc3, but it's on my xmas list which has been passed on to my wife Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011, 04:39

I would recommend this to anyone as it is a fantastic game, but for me it has few drawbacks. Firstly the re-playability factor isn't really there. Once you have completed it, it will sit on your shelf gathering dust. Secondly, multiplayer just isn't up to scratch when compared to other games out there. The shooting mechanics leave a lot to be desired as well.

That said, it is the most beautiful looking game I have ever played. The lighting effects are outstanding, and the facial features and expressions really make you feel that you're part of it all.

Unless you're planning on getting involved in online multiplayer, I'd rent it rather than buy it. I finished the story in just under 9 hours and I dont see me using it again.

8/10
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011, 07:21

Goncharella wrote:
I would recommend this to anyone as it is a fantastic game, but for me it has few drawbacks. Firstly the re-playability factor isn't really there. Once you have completed it, it will sit on your shelf gathering dust. Secondly, multiplayer just isn't up to scratch when compared to other games out there. The shooting mechanics leave a lot to be desired as well.

That said, it is the most beautiful looking game I have ever played. The lighting effects are outstanding, and the facial features and expressions really make you feel that you're part of it all.

Unless you're planning on getting involved in online multiplayer, I'd rent it rather than buy it. I finished the story in just under 9 hours and I dont see me using it again.

8/10

This is a little (sorry...no pun intended Baldy..haha) disappointing to hear. The first two in the series had excellent replay value as well as a great story. Also the multiplayer in UC2 was not that great so I had hoped that they would grow on that and make it better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011, 07:24

in hoping to get this in the mail from gamefly at some point.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011, 08:13

The Dubanat0r wrote:
in hoping to get this in the mail from gamefly at some point.

It's on my Christmas list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011, 13:57

I have just recently fell in love with this uc2 the game play and story were amazeing and it kinda brought me back to the Tomb Raider series in ps2 which were sweet! lol i have not gone to get uc3 yet but it will soon be part of my collection
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 10:30

On my Xmas list along with the new Assassins Creed. Looking forward to it. Love UC2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011, 19:26

i have all the uncharted games but number 3 is without a doubt one of the best story telling games i have ever played. Those of you who like or grew up on Indiana Jones movies will love this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?   Uncharted 3 - anyone got this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3 - anyone got this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: