Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

**CALL OUTS**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

**CALL OUTS** Empty
PostSubject: **CALL OUTS**   **CALL OUTS** EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013, 18:45

Im looking for new members that want to learn call outs. If your interested please message me I am hoping to get this rolling Sunday August 4th or Monday the 5th approx 7pm (pst) Based on whats best and interest if you would prefer a 1on1 just message me via PSN when you see me on and I will be more than happy to go over them and any secrets I may know.

Thanks for your interest and happy gaming

Donny (DG)
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

**CALL OUTS** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **CALL OUTS**   **CALL OUTS** EmptyWed 31 Jul 2013, 18:52

Interested, have been struggling in learning call outs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com

**CALL OUTS** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **CALL OUTS**   **CALL OUTS** EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 20:34

Well I was hoping for more than 2 people to show an interest. I would like to say. this was a huge benefit in my game play familiarizing myself with what 4GCers know as call outs and be a better TEAM player. I will re-post again later to attempt to strike more of an interest.

Thanks Donny (DG)
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

**CALL OUTS** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **CALL OUTS**   **CALL OUTS** EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 21:10

DGJH_10-30 wrote:
Well I was hoping for more than 2 people to show an interest. I would like to say. this was a huge benefit in my game play familiarizing myself with what 4GCers know as call outs and be a better TEAM player. I will re-post again later to attempt to strike more of an interest.

Thanks Donny (DG)

Hey Donny,

I would suggest choosing a date and posting that. Once you are ser up to have the training, just send everyone invites and inform them of what you are doing. Many will probably stay and participate. It is quite possible that many didn't see this post but would like to participate.

What maps are you planning to cover. If the call outs are available, I'd suggest doing the newest map pack. The original maps have been done at least twice.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

**CALL OUTS** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **CALL OUTS**   **CALL OUTS** EmptyTue 06 Aug 2013, 00:09

Hey Donny,

I would suggest choosing a date and posting that. Once you are ser up to have the training, just send everyone invites and inform them of what you are doing. Many will probably stay and participate.  It is quite possible that many didn't see this post but would like to participate.

What maps are you planning to cover. If the call outs are available, I'd suggest doing the newest map pack. The original maps have been done at least twice.

Cheers![/quote]

I actually posted twice in New recruits and Combat Training I was planning on all maps up to the newest untill those become available as we have quit a few new members I did a 1on1 with General PO and he stated he didnt know what we meant when a call out such as A-DOM B-DOM C-DOM was called I will work on a idea to attempt to get more of an interest
Back to top Go down

**CALL OUTS** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **CALL OUTS**   **CALL OUTS** EmptyWed 07 Aug 2013, 15:04

I'm all for learning...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

**CALL OUTS** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **CALL OUTS**   **CALL OUTS** Empty

Back to top Go down

**CALL OUTS**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum