Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BFBC anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Management
General
General
The Management

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 09:26

Anyone playing BFBC2 at the moment .. if so at what time, perhaps we could get together .. I only play the objective games in BFBC.
Back to top Go down

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 13:09

I play sometimes, but I have not play any of the objective matches. I will try it though.
Back to top Go down

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 13:14

EnglishRose wrote:
Anyone playing BFBC2 at the moment .. if so at what time, perhaps we could get together .. I only play the objective games in BFBC.
I'd be up for a couple of games this weekend. You just let me know a time and you can count on me showing up. I do not have the map packs though so if this is a problem please let me know.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 13:50

no i don't have the map packs either .. so you're both US .. let me work out what i'm doing this weekend and arrange a time. I am pretty rubbish at it, but want to learn, i much prefer it over Bl'ops.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 13:58

I'm up for some BFBC2. I am not very good at it but I do have all the map packs...I think? I don't play it that often but with the awesome looks of Battlefield 3, I'd really like to learn how to play it. Especially learn how to counter all the snipers. Send me a note if you see me online or name a time (I'm EST) and I'll do my best to be there!
Back to top Go down

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 14:04

I have BFBC2 but I only bought it while the PSN was down so I haven't played it online.

I wouldn't have a clue what to do.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 14:09

Everything is pretty much the same except you can't go prone, the maps are much larger then COD maps, and the select button is one the you HAVE to use. Espcially if you are a sniper hiding at the back of the map. Pushing the select button over an enemy marks them on the map for your whole team to see. I try to get into the habit of marking them before shooting them. And slow and steady wins the match! I don't see battlefield as a rushing game. You definitely need teamwork to pull off a win.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 15:00

you get to ride motorbikes and speedboats, drive tanks and fly (..in my case crash..) helicopters. affraid
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: BFBC2 leaderboard   BFBC anyone? EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 18:14

In readiness for some BF games (and I've been practising tonight!) I've set up a 4GC leaderboard, tell me what your game names are and I'll add you in:

http://bfbcs.com/stats_lb/1043079

do take note of my impressive skill level!!! - bet you'd never seen a negative one before.

For a game how does Saturday 9pm London time suit - I can't stay up late as I have to get up early Sunday this week. Or any night at about the same time.

BFBC anyone? Ps3_Jayzee--
Back to top Go down

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 01:54

EnglishRose wrote:
In readiness for some BF games (and I've been practising tonight!) I've set up a 4GC leaderboard, tell me what your game names are and I'll add you in:

http://bfbcs.com/stats_lb/1043079

do take note of my impressive skill level!!! - bet you'd never seen a negative one before.

For a game how does Saturday 9pm London time suit - I can't stay up late as I have to get up early Sunday this week. Or any night at about the same time.

BFBC anyone? Ps3_Jayzee--
I like the leader board tool. Can you add SVG_INYOURSPAWN? I am pretty good at the game. I can fly the a helicopter pretty well and if playing objectively capture flags like crazy. I will have to convert CST to London time to see if I can be on but this sounds great.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 05:26

I submitted SVG_INYOURSPAWN to get added to the stats db, it says it'll take 39 hours before its done, but it doesn't normally take that long.
Back to top Go down

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 08:28

EnglishRose wrote:
I submitted SVG_INYOURSPAWN to get added to the stats db, it says it'll take 39 hours before its done, but it doesn't normally take that long.
Thank you so much for adding me. I have been very curious as to what my stats looked like. I only have about 48 hours total time spent playing it but the people I usually play with work well as a team and we tend to destroy others. Thanks again and look forward to checking out my stats as well as gaming with you.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 13:56

I'm running late ... just in from stressful shopping day with daughter..now to make dinner, so i won't be on BFBC until 10pm BST..I'll look you all up, but if you're not around I will get in some good practise so when we do get toether I know what i'm doing. (Great sig Tommy!)
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 16:11

oh well, the best laid plans and all that .. can't get on the PS3 now, been beaten to it by daughter!
Back to top Go down

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 01:31

EnglishRose wrote:
oh well, the best laid plans and all that .. can't get on the PS3 now, been beaten to it by daughter!
Yeah I ended up having a rough day yesterday and did not get on the PS3 at all last night. We'll have to reschedule and hopefully we can all make it the next time.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 14:51

Your stats my friend:

BFBC anyone? Ps3_SVG_INYOURSPAWN

Not too shabby!! .. you can go to the site, search for yourself and see lots more, and I've added you to the 4GC leaderboard - any other players for adding to the BFBC2 leader board??
Back to top Go down

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 15:28

Thanks for getting those stats for me Mandy. I thought they were a little higher and am going to work on bringing them up.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 15:52

A little higher!?!...did you look at mine, I could only dream of stats like that.. Smile
Back to top Go down

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptySun 26 Jun 2011, 16:17

Just noticied when looking at the stats that it shows I have 7 team kills. lol!
I had just unlocked teh defib pads for the Medic class and we were playing Hardcore so I decided to test them out on my buddy which turned out to be a war. Exclamation Smile
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011, 11:28

Thursday night - 9pm London time - BF2 games, mixing with VoX clan .... see Banes_Fury's post under 'games..BFBC2' .. come on 4GC people who like me are sick of Black Ops Lag, dust off your Battlefield skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BFBC anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFBC anyone?   BFBC anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

BFBC anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: