Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 16:12

So, I'm downloading the game. I had the game previous to this, but got really bored and sold it.

If anyone is down with showing me the ropes when they have a chance, it would be great; since I'm told its nothing like Black Ops II.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 18:41

you beat me to the post haha maybe we can help each other out i just realized its free and im downloading it too, i'll hit you up when im on, i played the 1 hr trial, it was pretty similar to every fps out there so it shouldn't be too difficult just a matter of getting used to the handling which is a little weird and the loadouts and maps which comes with some practice, we got this, pro status in a week Basketball haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 19:12

I be you both to the punch on post its free couple days ago. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 19:16

send me a invite and i will help you learn the ropes. its good to see more people try BF3 even if it is free. also another thing you might want to look at if you got $10-$15 to spare is the close quarters DLC. it will be the closest you will get to it being like COD and most of the COD players love these maps.

PSN: P_THOMAS420
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 20:11

im really interested in it because its not exactly another cod and i don't wanna make it like that either, cod and bf should have separate experiences, thx thomas, i'll see once this huge game downloads...taking forever even with a fast internet connection

i think EA played another smart move tho, with their extreme amount of hyping of bf4, letting players have at bf3 for free just a few months before will definitely get people excited for new one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 21:00

oh dont worry it will not feel like COD at all. the only way it is like COD is the small maps but you can destroy most of the walls so you dont have to pop around a corner and hope to be lucky. just shoot the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 21:07

I didn't think it was like COD, it just got boring because I didn't have a group to play it with. So now, I'm sure, its going to be WAY MORE exciting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 21:26

BF3 Free = More Noobs. More Noobs = More fun for me >=)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 21:39

wolfkeen wrote:

good to know ur on my side rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 21:49

wolfkeen wrote:

LOL. Don't get too sure of yourself. I pick up things extremely fast.

1st COD was MW3: December 2012; 2nd was BO2: March 2013.

Strategy was learned on my own for those.

This time I got some help.

As the late Victor Kiam once said: "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 22:32

feel free to add me guys. always good to have guys jump over onto bf3 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 23:53

I think I have the basic ins and outs down, placed first and second in my first few matches. just need to play to understand what I'm supposed to be doing and where to go haha not used to huge maps, I need to add more bf3 players so feel free to add me, psn same as name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 05:57

wolfkeen wrote:

That what I messaged the people I play with the most on BF3 days ago lol! Its going be a fun weekend of C4ing. AND I'm kidless this weekend too. This IS going be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 12:07

Send me the invite as well all be on this week.

PSN: xXApachekidXx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyWed 03 Jul 2013, 18:11

send an invite. i will play with you and try my best to show you the ropes. Burst fire!!!!!

PSN: Evan007
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members EmptyThu 04 Jul 2013, 00:36

Looks like time to pop some tags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members   Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 FREE to PSN+ Members
Page 1 of 1