Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

lack of inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage

lack of inactivity Empty
PostSubject: lack of inactivity   lack of inactivity EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 10:47

just wanted to apologize for my lack of inactivity as of late. i've been really busy with work (got our product launch coming up) and real life in general. been spending what little time off work messing around with my new bbq smoker and getting my bike ready for some nice summer riding.
i will be traveling quite a bit this july too.

but when i do get the chance i will jump on bf3. hope to see you guys on!! Very Happy 

p.s. i've gotten a few PSN messages asking about joining the clan recently. i replied to them pointing to our website. i'll try to follow up with them, but it'd also be great if more guys frequented the 4GC server(s). ThumbUp and really...feel free to kick/ban guys who C4 objectives. i swear i kick/ban someone every time i'm on for being ra-tards.
Back to top Go down

lack of inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: lack of inactivity   lack of inactivity EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 13:23

I was on our server with a few other clan members and a few guys on the other team kept C4ing the Obj. I hate to kick people out and I feel so bad for it but it is the only rule of the server. We a few matches and kick at least 3 people.

But what if the room is full everytime I think about joining I don't wanna kick a random person but I do wanna play our server.
Back to top Go down

lack of inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: