Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

getting BF3 free

Go down 
AuthorMessage

getting BF3 free Empty
PostSubject: getting BF3 free   getting BF3 free EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 23:38

You EU that have PS+ will be getting BF3 free July 3. You might have to buy the online pass cause this maybe just the single player campaign but that still cheaper then buying the whole game.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/06/19/playstation-plus-your-july-update/comment-page-2/

(also Payday is a fun game if you have people with a mic it can be doable)

Last edited by Z0MB1EZ-_- on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

getting BF3 free Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting BF3 free   getting BF3 free EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 04:48

Thank you so much for this information!

I was trying to figure out how or if i wanted to pay for the full game from ps store..

I just go with the ps + and online pass then.

Thanks again! Laughing
Back to top Go down

getting BF3 free Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting BF3 free   getting BF3 free EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 04:50

Thnx for the update
Back to top Go down

getting BF3 free Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting BF3 free   getting BF3 free EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 17:16

*update* BF3 free all around. Release info today say US/CA will be getting it tuesday as well. Once again I say I don't know about mutlplayer I let you know Odds are you have to buy the online pass I'll update this again tomorrow and let you all know if it worth the download.

Man if it is I taken my hard copy to gamestop and getting my less then $5 they so they can sell it for $20.
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

getting BF3 free Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting BF3 free   getting BF3 free EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 18:27

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:

Man if it is I taken my hard copy to gamestop and getting my less then $5 they so they can sell it for $20.

You could always try and sell it yourself. Nobody at GameStop forces people to trade their games, if you don't like what they are offering, you could always find another way to get money for your used games.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

getting BF3 free Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting BF3 free   getting BF3 free Empty

Back to top Go down

getting BF3 free
Page 1 of 1