Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

System software update 3.66

Go down 
AuthorMessage

System software update 3.66 Empty
PostSubject: System software update 3.66   System software update 3.66 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 04:22

I woke up this morning to find there is a new update for PS3.

The update, which takes the PS3 to version 3.66 is a minor update, improves system stability during use of PS3 format software and improves network services.

Let's hope it sorts out lag issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: System software update 3.66   System software update 3.66 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 05:47

here here lady speaker cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: System software update 3.66   System software update 3.66 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 14:10

Mr Guns has an idea what the 3.66 could be about all speculation by the way not confirmed

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: System software update 3.66   System software update 3.66 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 17:03

'System stability on PS3 format software and networking stability' - Don't make me laugh!

Tonight has been a NIGHTMARE trying to get into games and when we do there are constant connection errors. You just cannot get your game flowing.

It has not been fun, it has been a pain in the ass, and I logged off because of it.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: System software update 3.66   System software update 3.66 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 17:51

it was just about the worst day i've known since Xmas for different issues - joining, lag, timeouts, getting thrown off .. you've got to be suspicious of the software update .. now to watch the video to see what Mr Guns has to say about it .. I know what I'd say but I'm too polite! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: System software update 3.66   System software update 3.66 Empty

Back to top Go down

System software update 3.66
Page 1 of 1