Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

A change of scenery.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A change of scenery..... Empty
PostSubject: A change of scenery.....   A change of scenery..... EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 03:55

I'm currently a member playing blops2 only. I've seen the bf4 traikers and it looks amazing. I'm thinking about getting bf3 to give the multiplayer gamepkay antry. I can get it cheap second hand. Question is, do you tjink it's worth doing that or wait for bf4.? Also - it woukd be great to join you guys for some multiplayer if i get it - as i'm already a member and vouched for on blops2 do i need to do that all over again if i start playing bf3 too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.....   A change of scenery..... EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 04:18

haha, no need to go through the vouching proces again Chris. only thing is that if you decide to stick with bf3 than you will have to be moved from delta to ecko regiment. i purchased bf3 awhile back just to give it a try. its a great game but being a cod player for years its allmost inposible for me to change. maybe we could organise a bf3 night just for fun. its good to try it man but you have to see for yourselv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.....   A change of scenery..... EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 07:49

if you do decide to get it remember that if it is used you will have to buy a online pass. also they have put out a premium version and that will come with everything they released for BF3. me personally i would go for the premium version. the CQC (close quarters combat ) maps are the closest you will get to it being like COD. everybody that i know that is a COD player love these maps. 

if you do get it send me a invite and if i am on when you are i will help you get over the learning curve and give you some tips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.....   A change of scenery..... EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 09:40

Cheers all - went to buy it used today but was put off by buying a code (EA are tight). Thanks for the suggestion about the special edition above, i'll see if i can get hold of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.....   A change of scenery..... EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 14:55

just a little heads up. battlefield premium is 50% off now. this deal is worth it. you get 5 map packs and like 10-15 new guns with premium plus some customization stuff for $25.  so all together it would be around $50-$60.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.....   A change of scenery..... EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 10:27

After much mooching around online, weighing up pros and cons, I've decided to leave BF3 and wait for BF4! Thanks for your help though guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.....   A change of scenery..... EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 16:52

A good choice I think. Also remember battlefield is not a larger version of cod, in most game modes you must rely on your squad to be victorious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.....   A change of scenery..... Empty

Back to top Go down

A change of scenery.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: