Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

MLG Varient Help

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 17:55

Sorry that this is so last minute, but i'll host some private matches tonight at 9 central time going over some GB help.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 19:11

Hey Gazelle...I'm not 100% sure I'll be online tonight but if I do I'll be there. I'll go play some BF3 after this.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 19:17

ill be there also gazelle...
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 07:46

Hey guys....sorry I didn't make it out last night. Had to spend time with the wife and keep her happy. Happy wife....happy life, right?

Gazelle...I would really like the opportunity to participate in this. Would you be able to hold it another day? Just not Wednesdays...it's the only day that I don't game.
Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 07:58

Why don't people let me know when the best time would be and we'll put something together.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 08:07

A weeknight (except Wednesday) @ 9pm CST. Last nights timing was prefect except for it was a Wednesday.

Gazelle...Could you provide a little run down of what was going on last night. I know you were playing with MLG Variant rules but was there a structure or training involved. I want to give others an idea of what you are hosting so they know what they are getting into.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:26

Nobody showed up last night.
Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:41

Curious about this and was wondering is this going to be like a 3vs3 or 4vs4 type deal and if so would we be playing games such as SnD, domination, demo and cap the flag? Please reply and let me know what time and dates these events will be taking place. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:58

No time set yet. I was thinking Tuesday night. It would be a strategy session helping people get started with GBs
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 14:38

The only objection I have with Tuesday night would be the fact that we named Tuesday night as a "BF3 night". The reason I mention this is I beleive that a number of people that would probably join you in this strategy session may be playing BF3 that night. I can't be sure. I am obviously not going to force anyone to play BF3 if they would rather play COD. This was the plan. If Tuesday nights work best with you, then by all means, host it Tuesday night. This way there will be a couple of options for everyone to choose from. Not necessarily a bad thing.
Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 15:33

well i want to be part of both....
Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 17:50

so let's plan on Monday night then, i'll try and make it work
Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 17:55

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 19:13

Sounds great Gazelle! Thanks!
Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 03:55

Wondering if there is anyone hosting this sort of training for the U.k/eu side?
I've wanted to get some training days sorted for a while but I've been off COD all this week/weekend. (the GF is back from Uni)
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 07:55

iPlaYYa wrote:
Wondering if there is anyone hosting this sort of training for the U.k/eu side?
I've wanted to get some training days sorted for a while but I've been off COD all this week/weekend. (the GF is back from Uni)

Everyone is more then welcome to participate in this training. My worry is that timing won't coincide or be favourable for EU/UK 4GC

@EU/UK 4GC....Is there anyone that would feel comfortable hosting training sessions?
Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 09:14

I would quite like to. I find myself being quite bossy and telling people what to do in games. (hopefully a good thing? :S) Not angry/moody but positive and controlling.

I have also spent alot of time in all game types and know how to go about winning each one. Other than sabotage. Does anyone play sabotage?! Lol

I would like to train squads for game types with certain class set up's for certain roles in various game types.

The only issue being getting everyone together at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:04

How about I leave this in your capable hands iPlaYYa! You have my support if you would like to get something going. Let me know if there is anything that you would like me to do to help out.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Banshee1971
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Banshee1971

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:51

I like playing search with you. Add me i will be the grasshopper!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 08:01

@Gazelle...did you forget that we were going to do some GB Training last night? Did I have the time correct? I think I was one of only a handful of people online last night so I wonder if we got our times mixed up. This training event was scheduled for 9pm CST correct?

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Thinking about it, it is probably better that we wait to work on this training when MW3 comes out. The rules for GB are bound to change so we'll just pick this up in a couple of weeks or so. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 08:15

Yea sorry about last night. I ended up on trick or treat duty. I meant to post that I wouldn't make it but forgot. You are right though we should wait for MW3 to come out to start thus up.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 08:25

That's ok Gazelle. I was on TrT duty as well but managed to finish up in time. My kiddies are just little so by the time 8pm rolled around, my oldest was tired of walking. Man...I remember when I was trick or treating....I stayed out until there was no more candy to be had. Kids these days eh...lol.

Yeah....we'll pick the up a couple weeks into MW3 or whenever the GB rules have been ironed out.

BTW...you mentioned talking to Infinity Ward the other day about our COD4 issue. What did you find out? Is the game repairable or no? From what I have been reading, I think the game is basically garbage now. What bothers me about it isn't necessarily the fact that I am currently at 10th prestige and level 55, its the fact that the guns that I didn't have unlocked, because I was only at lvl 27, I won't be able to unlock because I can't earn any more XP so they'll never unlock.
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 08:31

@ Sam - if you're up for providing some training, give me a shout. I'm not necessarily looking at GB/clan matches but really want (need!) to improve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 09:14

I talked to activation and there isnothing they can do. I'm guessing that we will actually get the token but I'm not sure. Also play through a full game if COD4 and everything will be unlocked. It was for me.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 09:25

Gazelle wrote:
I talked to activation and there isnothing they can do. I'm guessing that we will actually get the token but I'm not sure. Also play through a full game if COD4 and everything will be unlocked. It was for me.

A full single game of multiplayer? I'll have to try it. I did play that full match with you the other day but I can't be sure if it actually unlocked everything for me. I'll check it out tonight. Will you be playing CoD4 online tonight? I need someone to send me an invite in order to get into multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MLG Varient Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG Varient Help   MLG Varient Help Empty

Back to top Go down

MLG Varient Help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: