Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both? Empty
PostSubject: Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both?   Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both? EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 14:13

Hi Guys

I just wondered which of BF3 or MW3 people are considering buying?
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both?   Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both? EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 14:50

I preodered both quite some time ago. I picked up BF3 yesterday and am patiently awaiting the realease of MW3 in a couple of weeks

Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both? Shady_10
Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both? Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both?   Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both? EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 18:38

Only getting MW3. Very Happy

By the time I hit top prestige in MW3 the next CoD will be out.

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both?   Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both? EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 03:26

Mw3 for me, stick to what you know Very Happy I'd never tried Bf Before so I got the bf3 beta. Unfortunately it was full of bugs and all that happened to me was that I fell through the ground! I know the full game will have fixed these issues but sometimes first impressions are important! If I had the money I would probably get both, but I don't so I'm sticking to what I know. Plus I want uncharted 3, saw a review for it yesterday, wow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both?   Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both? EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 05:55

smashy66 wrote:
Plus I want uncharted 3, saw a review for it yesterday, wow!

Where at? (link?) That's one of the games I plan to get.... bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both?   Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both? EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 06:46

I went ahead and picked up BF3. Pretty fun but a major pain in the butt to play conquest without a few people in the party. Also pre-ordered MW3 yesterday but decided to have it shipped to my house rather than stand in line at the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both?   Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both? EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 06:48

Im on for both Smile ill still be playing some blops til mw3 so i wont abandon that quite yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both?   Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you be getting BF3 / MW3 or Both?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: